Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Ahhhh, how sweet! Do you like Jimmy more than you did 5 minutes ago? Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

See I told you. It happened again. And yes, five minutes from now, I'll like him even more.

Did you happen to read my response to the This or That about Jimi or Jimmy? Grrrrrrrr.

See I told you. It happened again. And yes, five minutes from now, I'll like him even more.

Did you happen to read my response to the This or That about Jimi or Jimmy? Grrrrrrrr.

Yes I did and it made me DAZED AND CONFUSED because I didn't know who to choose! I chose Jimi over our own Jimmy!ROF my dear!

Jimmy looks great! I can tell that he's not on heroin any more. Jimmy really has a great smile! I hope that Jimmy's reading this! Ha Ha! ROF!

I really hope he's not. LOL!

You're lucky you added that part about his great smile. He really is a distinguished looking older man. Oh my word, it's five minutes later isn't it ZFF?

I really hope he's not. LOL!

You're lucky you added that part about his great smile. He really is a distinguished looking older man. Oh my word, it's five minutes later isn't it ZFF?

I know, I'm so lucky aren't I? Yes it is, its 5 minutes later and I can tell that you like him even more! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Archived