Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I SAID NO SUCH FRICKIN' THING...YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE OR FINGERS.

If Jimi had as much talent as Jimmy, he wouldn't have had to resort to all the theatrics.

Please note, gentle readers, that this is purely the opinion of this poster. I just happen to feel very strongly about this issue.

Peace and Love,

Barb

Hi Barb! I know Barb! I love it when I get you going! Thats when I get the best out of you! I know that you feel strongly about this issue, thats why I said what I said! Ha Ha! Do you feel better now my dear? Wait a minute, does this mean that you choose Jimmy over Robert now? Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

"Are you ready for us...we're ready for you too...Okay here we go.." (Lucia will know what that is.. ;):D )

I love it when he says that, I repeat it over and over...

cp3-2.jpg

cp4-2.jpg

His royal darkness...I love these shots, he's so cute and just too huggable!!!! Just the way he sits so elegantly...

His royal darkness...I love these shots, he's so cute and just too huggable!!!! Just the way he sits so elegantly...

I feel very confident that many women have hugged Jimmy! Ha Ha! He's probably the most huggable man on earth other than Robert. (I had to say Robert in order to keep "imPLANTed" from chasing me all over the forum!) Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I feel very confident that many women have hugged Jimmy! Ha Ha! He's probably the most huggable man on earth other than Robert. (I had to say Robert in order to keep "imPLANTed" from chasing me all over the forum!) Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

And to be one of those women...robert does also seem huggable, in the early zepp years, esp. '68/69 so cute. ^_^

Anyway...Jimmy :wub:

JimmyPagefaceresize.jpg

page.jpg

richard-aaron-jimmy-page.jpg

jimmy%20page.jpg

And to be one of those women...robert does also seem huggable, in the early zepp years, esp. '68/69 so cute. ^_^

Anyway...Jimmy :wub:

JimmyPagefaceresize.jpg

page.jpg

richard-aaron-jimmy-page.jpg

jimmy%20page.jpg

Great photos dear! The photos are endless, they just keep coming! Thank you for adding more happiness here on the forum with all of these special photos. I wonder if there's any photos of Robert and Jimmy growing up as kids? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

So do I. He is so huggable, elegant and on and on........

Copyofyardbirds68jp.jpg

74002674.jpg

1051680901037325533S600x600Q85.jpg

He is a gorgeous man in his 60's. How many men can say that?

That picture of JP with the black leather coat and white scarf with the Bon Jovi sign next to him is probably the best I've seen of him as an older man.

He is STILL some serious eye candy.

That picture of JP with the black leather coat and white scarf with the Bon Jovi sign next to him is probably the best I've seen of him as an older man.

What about me? Now I'm jealous! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

:goodpost: Wise words..wise wise words.

Archived