Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

There's this lady I work with (not "there's this lady who's sure"... :D get it - oh I crack myself up sometimes) who lost her husband a few years ago. She's just beginning to date again and she is in her late 50's.

I had a picture of Jimmy (in his 60's) on my computer background. She walks by and says, "Oooooo, who is that? Do you know him? I'd certainly like to date him."

Huh? Really, Maggie, did you just get to this planet?

I simply explained to her that he was a rock god and I couldn't set her up with him. :blink:

There's this lady I work with (not "there's this lady who's sure"... :D get it - oh I crack myself up sometimes) who lost her husband a few years ago. She's just beginning to date again and she is in her late 50's.

I had a picture of Jimmy (in his 60's) on my computer background. She walks by and says, "Oooooo, who is that? Do you know him? I'd certainly like to date him."

Huh? Really, Maggie, did you just get to this planet?

I simply explained to her that he was a rock god and I couldn't set her up with him. :blink:

Looks like another possible ZEPPELIN convert! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

4r7ua9.jpg

264s8zk.gif

350013r.jpg

OK Masterchef, my fave programme [i]of all time[/i] is on, be back soon.

I'm getting ready to leave work at 2:30 P.M. US Central time after working 8 hours. The reason why I was online this long is because my unit is caught up for the day. Matter of fact, my unit has already done half of tomorrow's work. My unit is so dedicated! I should be back online about 4:15 P.M. It takes me about an hour and a half to get home from Austin. I hope to see you then. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Archived