Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I'm seriously confused now... I haven't been on the forum for almost a week (oh my, my weekend was a terrible nightmare with writing something for University, on it went on Monday and today and I'm working right now and yesterday I was informed that I'm negative on one of the tests... Seriously, sometimes this weekend I was short before bursting out in tears - but I don't want to bore you, sorry...). I just finished the work I had to do for University and was so looking forward to come back here and then a lot of things have happened... It made me a little bit sad, somehow...

I'm really exhausted now, but I think Jimmy'll help (and afterwards a cigarette and a cold :beer:)

And when I'm in a better mood (don't know when this might be, seems I'm in a depression right now and reading Remarque doesn't help at all...) I'll be back to drool with you!

Ohhkay, I'm continuing with the Going to California screenshots from Earls Court I started in the HPOJ thread:

california32.jpg

california33.jpg

california34.jpg

california35.jpg

california37.jpg

Okay, see you! I'm off for a smoke...

:D Especially having such a beautiful father like that! I understand he's still very close to her and he loves his granddaughter very much too.

When Jimmy came to Japan to promote Zep's CD last January,he talked about his granddaughter very joyfully. Jimmy said she was a big fan of Anpanman(Japanese popular animation for children,which is telecasted in UK too). A Japanese staff gave Jimmy Anpanman goods for his granddaughter,and he was so so pleased.(however,at that time it's been only three months since she was born ... :lol: )

This is reported here...

http://pepp.deci.jp/blog/2008/03/26223919.html

At the same time Jimmy asked Chris (the interviewer) ''what did you feel about our live concerts in Japan of 1971&1972? I don't remember them at all''.

I remember he also said in 1974 that 'I don't remember what happened during tours of last year (1973)'.

I suspect that one of the reasons he doesn't write autobiography is that he can't remember what's happened during tours in his heyday. :lol:

I love this shirt too. It gets forgotten about with the green satin shirt, planet shirt, and the famous one from '75. This one was partly see through. (John Lennon wore see through shirts too!) Oh, he's so perfect! :wub:

fillmorew_jan69_1.jpg

jpfw69-1.jpg

Omg my dad is telling his friends about my crush on Pagey! Apperently "Jimmy Page? Yeah the love of her life, she might even leave school and run away with him"

Anyway sorry none of these are new but using dad's laptop so not many Pagey pics.

:drool: such a body :drool:

4gyrk.jpg

Ohhh,,,I'd like to apologize it if my expression was wrong!

All I wanted to say was that they are beautiful father and daughter and that looks like a beautiful couple in the photograph(to me). I never wrote it as an immoral meaning.

And thank you Renata for following my mistake! :)

Ohhh,,,I'd like to apologize it if my expression was wrong!

All I wanted to say was that they are beautiful father and daughter and that looks like a beautiful couple in the photograph(to me). I never wrote it as an immoral meaning.

And thank you Renata for following my mistake! :)

I knew your meaning to.

Wow! I've never seen this pic before.He is very cute! Because he looks weak a little I want to protect him.

It's "Arms Concert" cover of Rolling Stone. I melt everytime I look at him on it.

Archived