Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Ohhnoooo, I promised to be back with pics, and now stupid Photobucket is dying on me! I can't get to my albums, suck it! Grrrmpf. Now I'm pissed. I'll try later, then... (Maybe shutting down the computer will help?)

Ok, now it's working...

I promised In my Time of Dying screenshots, and here they are (there will be more following soon...) And sorry, they are so blurry again...

That belly, can you believe it? That sweat, oh my... And I just absolutely dig the Danelectro...

dying10.jpg

Ah, I love his hair in Earl's Court '75...

dying14.jpg

dying15.jpg

In movement ^^

dying16.jpg

Ohhky, now I need to post this photo. I know I have it somewhere from this forum, so it's a repost... BUT, this photo is just so...I can't describe it, really. I had it as the background for my mobile for more than a month (usually I change it every week or so) and I realized, that words like "beautiful", "sexy" or "hot" don't even come close to this photo... It's absolutely, highly erotic. The colour of his skin, his look to the side, his hair, his delicate fingers... Oh my... It's so hard to describe...

jimmy-white-dragon-suit-erotic.jpg

Oh, btw, I have seen "It might get Loud" three times (two times in Munich and one time at the Viennale - supposedly it is to be released in Austria in some time and then I'll definitely see it again... Who else has seen it? And is there a thread for IMGL? I couldn't find one...

Jimmy is just perfect in the film (the film was great, all three of them, and how the film was made - Guggenheim is a genius!). Many of his comment almost made my head burst out in fire :blush:

Ah, enough of that...

Thank you, oh I now Lucia already posted those, but the thing is, that you really got me on the hook so, so sexy :rolleyes::veryhot:

Picture1-11.png

Picture2-10.png

Picture3-8.png

Picture4-11.png

Picture5-7.png

We've corrupted you!! :lol:;)

"Are you ready for us...we're ready for you to...okay, here we go..."

No one can say that like Pagey... :veryhot::wub:

ra1-1.jpg

ra2.jpg

jpra4.jpg

jpra5.jpg

jpra6.jpg

We've corrupted you!! :lol:;)

"Are you ready for us...we're ready for you to...okay, here we go..."

No one can say that like Pagey... :veryhot::wub:

ra1-1.jpg

It was bound to happen :lol:

I LOVE it when he says that!!!! I sigh so much everytime I hear him say that, I love his voice. And I love that pic of him, he's so gorgeous :wub:

And you know, I was just about to post those Arizona interviews :lol::rolleyes:

Plan B: Cute 'n' huggable Jimmy :yay:

20s7o1c.jpg

fyihz7.png

15ya9h.png

33wxlvk.jpg

More coming up :)

It was bound to happen :lol:

I LOVE it when he says that!!!! I sigh so much everytime I hear him say that, I love his voice. And I love that pic of him, he's so gorgeous :wub:

And you know, I was just about to post those Arizona interviews :lol::rolleyes:

Plan B: Cute 'n' huggable Jimmy :yay:

20s7o1c.jpg

fyihz7.png

15ya9h.png

33wxlvk.jpg

More coming up :)

I love it too. I sigh everytime I even think about.

:lol: Great minds think alike.. and I love all those 88/86 pictures.....

In the beginning when he comes on that stage in that scarfs, shades, beer and fluffy hair and rings and cigarette.....it's :veryhot::o

This one comes close second

385flordia.jpg

In the beginning when he comes on that stage in that scarfs, shades, beer and fluffy hair and rings and cigarette.....it's :veryhot::o

This one comes close second

385flordia.jpg

Oooo do you have a video you can post, I can't find one on Utube, though I think I've sen it before...

Really like that one too :wub:

Oooo do you have a video you can post, I can't find one on Utube, though I think I've sen it before...

Really like that one too :wub:

Prepare yourself, Lucia....and you are going to own this very soon :D;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7Bnw5GZyA

I love that top picture. I love when he smiles as Robert tortures the audience near the end of Whole Lotta Love.

Prepare yourself, Lucia....and you are going to own this very soon :D;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7Bnw5GZyA

I love that top picture. I love when he smiles as Robert tortures the audience near the end of Whole Lotta Love.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Kinda finding it really hard to breathe here :veryhot: Oh he looks so utterly..utterly...:banana: and when he said "are you ready for us..." :faint1:

Omg seriously that's just finished me off!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Kinda finding it really hard to breathe here :veryhot: Oh he looks so utterly..utterly...:banana: and when he said "are you ready for us..." :faint1:

I told you words can't even describe that entrance! I knew I had to prepare you before watching that. :D

HUH “Ok here we go”, I just watched that video yesterday, before Alex put a link in here and, now seeing Lucia asked for it, “great minds think alike” Sure they do :D:D

Archived