Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Ah, all those are making me drool...

I haven't seen one bit of the Outrider tour (I just own the CD, luckily; you can't get it in Austria any more...). Is there a DVD, or just youtube-possibility?

Hm, more Jimmy, please!!!

Edit: Ohhh, oops, I was looking at page 77 when writing this and there've been all the Outrider photos...

Okay, ladies, here we go.. remember to breathe Lucia---- :D (and you too Maja ;) )Pagey interviewed by Mick Wall on his last TV show on Sky TV in 1988 and Pagey was his last guest. This was during Outrider. Pagey is so sexy and adorable and gorgeous..and I must try to remember to breathe myself.... :D:wub::wub: I love him so much in this. This interview is right up with the one on Raving Arizona. This some from the interview. I have it on a DVD with other Pagey things.. :D Enjoy! :D

jm881.jpg

jm882.jpg

jm883.jpg

jm884.jpg

jm885.jpg

OMG ALEX!!!! You honestly expect me to be able to breathe after that lot!! Oh he is just so gorgeous!!! And his smile :wub:

I am really finding it very...very...very...ha-:faint1:

Seriously this has just completely killed me, this has to be your best post ever!.

Ok there are no words to describe those other than my high-pitch girly queaking "OMG OMG OMG OMG!"

You have just made my day :yourock::notworthy: :notworthy: :friends:

I could look at those all day but I have to go to my next lesson...now :o

Edit: seriously omg wow :wub: Oh...wow...there is no word to describe how utterly gorgeous he is, omg seriously...:wub: :wub:

OMG ALEX!!!! You honestly expect me to be able to breathe after that lot!! Oh he is just so gorgeous!!! And his smile :wub:

I am really finding it very...very...very...ha-:faint1:

Seriously this has just completely killed me, this has to be your best post ever!.

Ok there are no words to describe those other than my high-pitch girly queaking "OMG OMG OMG OMG!"

You have just made my day :yourock::friends:

I could look at those all day but I have to go to my next lesson...now :o

Edit: seriously omg wow :wub: Oh...wow...there is no word to describe how utterly gorgeous he is, omg seriously...:wub: :wub:

You're welcome! :D I just wish someone would put it on Youtube so you could see, because he is so adorable and Mick is so funny and fun and Pagey seems to to be having such good time. Mick even gives him the huge stone cross behind them at the end.

Picture51.png

Sexy or what ;)

Picture28.png

Picture32.png

Magneta,...tks for your contribution...you post some beautiful photos of Page...I remember him to date, just like that in your pictures you posted, ...statuesque,(looking up when you are just 15 year old!!) mysterious, his beautiful face hidden somewhere in his lovely long dark locks...timeless....

1977-04-10gfc_d8_f.jpg

Archived