Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Magneta,...tks for your contribution...you post some beautiful photos of Page...I remember him to date, just like that in your pictures you posted, ...statuesque,(looking up when you are just 15 year old!!) mysterious, his beautiful face hidden somewhere in his lovely long dark locks...timeless....

1977-04-10gfc_d8_f.jpg

You're welcome, yes I absolutely love Pagey in that poppy suit!! He looks so fine :D:veryhot::veryhot:les23.png

Picture10-4.png

Picture6-3.png

Picture14-3.png

Picture9-4.png

Ross killed me with this picture tonight!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:faint1:

He even describes him as a dark lord! :o It also sounds like Pagey is up to something. Ross would not give any details, only it is in the beginning of the year! :yay:

darklordjuxbox09.jpg

The diary entry is very cryptic. Is the photo in the background Elvis? What does that have to do with "something new - out this January"?

Oh cute :)

Picture1-14.png

Picture2-11.png

Picture3-10.png

:wub: Is he goreous and is he gorgeous...love his hair so much in this...

Oh Maja!!!! :o I'm not breathing!!! You just completely killed me! :wub::wub::wub: He was so hot that night and I envy Catherine so much for being his date!!! <_<

You're not the only one...I just cannot get over how cute he looks and her being with him when he looked like that, spending nights with him..dinner with him...I really just can't get over it..I really can't...he's just...:wub: :wub: I really truely can't get over it, Catherine was so lucky...so very very very lucky....

and love the SF one too..that smile, kills me everytime I look at it. :wub:

Okay I am quite happy to be still alive after seeing these. :D I nearly had a heartattack. Ross just added these today to the one from yesterday. :o:o:o:wub:

pagey09nov.jpg

pagey09nov2.jpg

pagey09nov3.jpg:wub:

One can absolutely forget he's 65 in these he's so gorgeous.

TOTALLY AGREE AEN27 HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL :D

Okay I am quite happy to be still alive after seeing these. :D I nearly had a heartattack. Ross just added these today to the one from yesterday. :o:o:o:wub:

pagey09nov.jpg

One can absolutely forget he's 65 in these he's so gorgeous.

Oh...wow :wub: and I totally understand and agree with that, he looks so beautiful it's hard to believe :wub:

Ross certainly knows how to kill us, but then again he can't help it..it is Jimmy after all...he's so photoangelic...

Edit: this one is particualer just stunned me :o

Oh...wow :wub: and I totally understand and agree with that, he looks so beautiful it's hard to believe :wub:

Ross certainly knows how to kill us, but then again he can't help it..it is Jimmy after all...he's so photoangelic...

Edit: this one is particualer just stunned me :o

He certainly is good at killing us, but than again they're of Jimmy, so that's easy. ;) That one you singled out stunned me too. :D

He certainly is good at killing us, but than again they're of Jimmy, so that's easy. ;)That one you singled out stunned me too. :D

Hey me too, 65 can you believe it :o:oB) I mean how many men looks like that in their 65, huh well Pagey always appeared younger!!! B)

Archived