Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Picture29-1.png

1 word=SEXY!!! :veryhot: I love this one particually, just the way the smoke surrounds him..Oooooo so sexy and hot :veryhot: Maja you know what I need after a hard day's work at school don't you.

Will post some stuff in a couple of minutes when I'm on my own computer-get ready for post Dark Lord Jimmy Maja...by the time I'm done with you, you will be an addict, with the help of Alex of course ;)

Maja you are strenghening my addiction to him, Oh my Lord!!!!!

Ok this post has just made my day, where is this from? I love, Oh I do need my dose of Pagey...him in that black shirt...:drool: and he looks so utterly cute :wub: I know I say this every time, but it's true....Oh he's wonderful!!!

Ok Dark Lord Jimmy and a theremin, Maja you really know how to kill me down you! You will finish me off at some point, Oh he is so...so...so.....Oh I adore him...those curls...that silk shirt...Jimmy....

Edit: I can't help but smile, my computer says 19:44 :D :D

20:44 In here :D

Ok Dark Lord Jimmy and a theremin, Maja you really know how to kill me down you! You will finish me off at some point, Oh he is so...so...so.....Oh I adore him...those curls...that silk shirt...Jimmy....

Edit: I can't help but smile, my computer says 19:44 :D :D

NOW you both have to see Pagey playing with his thermin to a bemused Edge at very end of It Might Get Loud. He's too adorable!!! :wub:

Maja, you've been quite busy haven't you, my darling! ;) Your screencaps were delightful! I love that opening of the Irvine show when Pagey throws his ciagrette aside at the beginning of the Wanton Song. :D He does as it as coolly as Fred [Astaire].

Some of his royal darkness from me..

dcjpburn.jpg

musicpaper.jpg

jsounds88.jpg

jsounds881.jpg

musicpaper1.jpg

Maja you are strenghening my addiction to him, Oh my Lord!!!!!

Ok this post has just made my day, where is this from? I love, Oh I do need my dose of Pagey...him in that black shirt...:drool: and he looks so utterly cute :wub: I know I say this every time, but it's true....Oh he's wonderful!!!

You've got to see this is Lucia, I love this so much!!! It's when he and Robert played Irvine, CA in '95. I got this on DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0LCCNwetU

Oh my Alex...those are delicious! :o:wub: Edit: it's the hair...the hair just kills me (aswell as his DL Precence) but it is definatly something to do with his hair :wub:

34djtav.jpg

evb1n9.jpg

2j67591.jpg

It 's so cute when the towl gets thrown to him.

2vi48x0.jpg

I love when he says; "I'm throwing in the towel." :D

You've got to see this is Lucia, I love this so much!!! It's when he and Robert played Irvine, CA in '95. I got this on DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0LCCNwetU

Oh he is wonderfully stunning, and so very very gorgeous :wub:

Ok the Arizona interview and that intro! :o Geeze you and Maja really know how to make my day (or in this case, the following day) :D

There is just something about him in that scarf, with that ciggy and the drink..something that makes him utterly perfect! :wub:

Oh he is wonderfully stunning, and so very very gorgeous :wub:

Ok the Arizona interview and that intro! :o Geeze you and Maja really know how to make my day (or in this case, the following day) :D

There is just something about him in that scarf, with that ciggy and the drink..something that makes him utterly perfect! :wub:

I had said just a few minuetes ago, I love when he turns around and cooly tosses aside his cigarette like Fred. :D

I had said just a few minuetes ago, I love when he turns around and cooly tosses aside his cigarette like Fred. :D

Oh yes that too, oh he manages to do things with such class, it's wonderful-I find I just repeat and repeat that intro, it's so wonderful.

And the way he take off his shades.

20uyavl.jpg

33di643.jpg

10mr0x0.jpg

20pu3ig.png

1jowvd.png

Oh yes that too, oh he manages to do things with such class, it's wonderful-I find I just repeat and repeat that intro, it's so wonderful.

And the way he take off his shades.

20uyavl.jpg

33di643.jpg

10mr0x0.jpg

20pu3ig.png

1jowvd.png

The way he says good evening, the way he licks his fingers when he takes off his rings, the way he say's "Are you ready for us....." :D:D:wub::wub::wub:

ppmoroccco.jpg

jimmy_page-bw38.jpg

cp22.jpg

Some Arms Pagey too... :wub:

arms1.jpg

arms2.jpg

Ok last post as I have to get up in 6 hours time :slapface:

2rwrf3o.jpg

2qkkvb8.jpg

20jsmcj.jpg

amzi8k.jpg

i23jwy.jpg

And I've get my calender down to 17-I have to get rid of 5! It's so hard!!!! What's even harder is deciding the one of October <_<

I have to be up early too. I thought I was done with my calender, but when I saw Ross's new pictures, I re thought that. :D

Archived