Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

He's so painful beautiful in these. I just want to cuddle him.

artgallary2.jpg

:wub:

AEN27, your sentiment is acknowledged,& shared...I remember "those early 80's"...difficulties, one to many.......

His beauty shines through his eyes...just wish that he would wear his signature scarf instead of a tie...well, I'll take as a acknowledgment of generation to follow.........

Jimmy_Page_Classic__384789a.jpg

Yes he ceratinly is a cutie ;) I havn't seen this before, it looks he is 'au natural' as they say, which just proves how naturally good looking and utteraly beautiful he is :wub: :wub:

Yeah It looks to me like he just woke up :D but still cutie!!!

Ok you really will be the end of me, where are you getting these from!!!

You know what's better than DL Pagey? sweaty DL Pagey :D Oh he looks so cute and gorgeous, oh you know how much Jimmy like this make me weak...

I'm in a SF mood this evening so some more SF

2udxmcz.jpg

2u7t2ds.jpg

5fi6jb.jpg

69i9hf.jpg

2zhdu69.jpg

Ok this just proves how distracting he is, I'm ment to be doing my school work and instead I can't stop posting pics of Pagey :lol: *sigh* it's tough being a Pagette :rolleyes:

Some more for you my darling, it's taken a while becuase my computer is slow <_<

fvl474.png

Oh poor Jimmy, I think his finger is injured in that pic :(

Thank you Lucia, you just made my evening, well it is almost midnight in here and I should really go :o

Oh poor Jimmy, I think his finger is injured in that pic :(

Thank you Lucia, you just made my evening, well it is almost midnight in here and I should really go :o

Really, you mean his finger on the neck of the guitar, the one that's slightly black?

Well if you really must, well here's something to help you...dream...;) ;)

21oqwco.jpg

Archived