Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0018.jpg

This very last one about killed me when I found this today on Zeppelinart.com. I love this!!!

budokan_12_14_93_page_coverdale_f.jpg

omg omg those are very Dark, oh those eyes, (I just realised I say that everytime I see a Dark Lord pic :lol: ) but serisouly :veryhot: Oh wow...

Love the last one too.

I start to hate Lori when I see this first one.

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0026-1.jpg

scan001512.jpg

scan0023.jpg

scan0019.jpg

:thanku::thanku: Alex! Oh my God... those first two- prince charming! :wub:

He looks like if he came with the time machine from some ancient era, maybe from medieval or maybe also from 19th century- a poet, a troubadour... an incarnation of the dream lover who was in our dreams when we were young girls long time ago....

I feel such a heart-rending desire, such a feeling , which is thrilling my internal- yes, he is the stuff dreams are made from!

I almost hate Lori sometimes too... :lol: ( no, I´m kidding, I´m only a little envious- oh how it would be with him? :rolleyes::wub: )

And the last one- he is so cute, I could give him a big hug!

:thanku::thanku: Alex! Oh my God... those first two- prince charming! :wub:

He looks like if he came with the time machine from some ancient era, maybe from medieval or maybe also from 19th century- a poet, a troubadour... an incarnation of the dream lover who was in our dreams when we were young girls long time ago....

I feel such a heart-rending desire, such a feeling , which is thrilling my internal- yes, he is the stuff dreams are made from!

I almost hate Lori sometimes too... :lol: ( no, I´m kidding, I´m only a little envious- oh how it would be with him? :rolleyes::wub: )

And the last one- he is so cute, I could give him a big hug!

That's from the first Firm tour program. He looks so beautiful at sunset, it looks like. I love that too.

I call him our pre-rhaphelite prince, (dressing and his hair like a medival prince and his love for pre-rhaphelite art) complete living or (at least still owning) a beautiful gothic palace called Tower House. :D:wub::wub::wub:

That's from the first Firm tour program. He looks so beautiful at sunset, it looks like. I love that too.

I call him our pre-rhaphelite prince, (dressing and his hair like a medival prince and his love for pre-rhaphelite art) complete living or (at least still owning) a beautiful gothic palace called Tower House. :D:wub::wub::wub:

pre raphaelite

medieval

Sorry for being picky. Can't help it as a literature student. :ph34r:

I start to hate Lori when I see this first one.

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0026-1.jpg

scan0019.jpg

I think Lori was cute,but IMO,she was a victim of rock star's egoism and was going to be dumped by Jimmy in a cruel way sooner or later.Because she was a child yet then, only for Lori,I rather sympathize with her a little.

The last one looks lonely and a bit tired,but beautiful... :)

Pagette tip: You NEVER NEVER NEVER want to listen to a Jimmy interview when you are cooking risotto. Really not a good idea, coz you have to make sure the rice doesn't burn. :slapface:

25teu1f.jpg

I have once burned my lunch while watching some Jimmy video :blush::lol:

Here is my drool post...

I don't know about anyone else (read all the comments and stuff) but I had a BLAST going through this thread just now!! Added bonus was new Jimmy pics I'd never seen before.

Well, just know my website is still up for all you Pagettes - even if I haven't updated it in a while! I'll try to get to it, really I will! It's been a crazy two months around here. A little Jimmy therapy goes a long way but I think my car stereo is sick of Led Zeppelin (but why?)!

Take care, ladies, and do keep drooling. It's good for us! :drool:

Oh my Dark Lord...

2z7iw3r.jpg

Edit: I just rememberd another time I was running a bath and watching D&C 1975 EC :slapface: I flooded the bathroom, needless to say my mum was not happy.

I love when one half of his face is dark... Awesome. And hot. :veryhot:

What would we do without this emoticon:

:drool: :drool:

Some of 'he who should be obayed'

pageyzoso.jpg

siblyno5-1.jpg

guitarshow2.jpg

guitare.jpg

Good Lord Alex!! :o Yes he should be obeyed, fallen under the spell of our Royal Master :D

I love when one half of his face is dark... Awesome. And hot. :veryhot:

What would we do without this emoticon:

And yes I love that too, makes him even more mysterious and Dark.

:drool: :drool:

Good Lord Alex!! :o Yes he should be obeyed, fallen under the spell of our Royal Master :D

I liked that David said that. And Jimmy smiled so inoccently

I can't help but think of him. You reminded me with 'dark lord' with that.

"Love is the law. Love under will."

Archived