Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

hotjim2.jpg

I had this hot Jimmy dream last night. He looked about the way he does in this picture (from that time period). I dreamed we were in this cabin in the upstairs area. I remember there had been some other people there for a party or something but they had all left except the two of us. I remember feeling sad for some reason but didn't really let on to anyone.

Anyway, after they left we were upstairs and I was sitting on the floor looking down at the ground and kind of hunched over, and he was sitting in a rocking chair. I was about to lose it, and Jimmy asked me what was wrong. At first I told him I didn't know, but then I mentioned a few things that might be bothering me that were rather insignificant. While I was telling him this, I moved up closer to him and he took my hand and our hands swung as I talked. He was quiet and listened to me, then without saying a word, he moved to sit down on a bed in the room and I moved over to sit with him. Then the dam burst. I started crying and I told him that I felt sad that neither of my two past boyfriends liked Zeppelin, and that I wanted to have "You Shook Me" played at my wedding and of course I couldn't because of them. I continued crying and he put his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. He tilted my chin up and he kissed me with those soft, sweet lips. This wasn't a little peck, though. I then felt his tongue and I was sure we were about to start making love. Then I woke up!!! :mad:

hotjim2.jpg

I had this hot Jimmy dream last night. He looked about the way he does in this picture (from that time period). I dreamed we were in this cabin in the upstairs area. I remember there had been some other people there for a party or something but they had all left except the two of us. I remember feeling sad for some reason but didn't really let on to anyone.

Anyway, after they left we were upstairs and I was sitting on the floor looking down at the ground and kind of hunched over, and he was sitting in a rocking chair. I was about to lose it, and Jimmy asked me what was wrong. At first I told him I didn't know, but then I mentioned a few things that might be bothering me that were rather insignificant. While I was telling him this, I moved up closer to him and he took my hand and our hands swung as I talked. He was quiet and listened to me, then without saying a word, he moved to sit down on a bed in the room and I moved over to sit with him. Then the dam burst. I started crying and I told him that I felt sad that neither of my two past boyfriends liked Zeppelin, and that I wanted to have "You Shook Me" played at my wedding and of course I couldn't because of them. I continued crying and he put his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. He tilted my chin up and he kissed me with those soft, sweet lips. This wasn't a little peck, though. I then felt his tongue and I was sure we were about to start making love. Then I woke up!!! :mad:

Huh that sounds excellent from the beginning :o sorry you woke up at the best part, but that is how it usually goes, when it comes to the best :wakeup: , well there are other nights on the way, so you never know, and about that pic :veryhot: lucky you ;)^_^

hotjim2.jpg

You're so lucky!!!! <_<

Archived