Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

...beautiful pictures Pagettes, all of them, truly...thank you!!!

page1970-1.jpg

I love that pic so much. It makes me very curious as to what other pictures Pagey has in in that book.... :D Oh, imagine being at Pangbourne with him... :veryhot:

75-09-17d.jpg

75-09-17b.jpg

75-03.jpg

75-02-08a.jpg

75-01-18oMinneapolis.jpg

75-01-18lMinneapolis.jpg

You killed me with all of these, budatoba!!! :faint1: That picure with Scarlet is adorable. I have never seen any of these before, and the last one never bigger than from Coda. Thank you! I loved them all! :wub: And the one from '75 --- you will quickly learn how much we love him in that 'stripe' shirt. :D

..Budatopa and Aen27...tks for the extra-extra lovely pictures of "HIM"...great contribution...

yeah, imagine Page with his Boat Full of Pagettes...(I guess we should be big at heart, Charlotte can sit in the front, respectfully so)...but what a picnic it would be...maybe Robettes can follow along too in "HIS" Boat of course!!! :D

...in the new MOJO Magazine, I find his Record Collection very fascinating...More so than the actual interview itself...Mag. has few more never seen photos...

jimmy_page.jpg

You killed me with all of these, budatoba!!! :faint1: That picure with Scarlet is adorable. I have never seen any of these before, and the last one never bigger than from Coda. Thank you! I loved them all! :wub: And the one from '75 --- you will quickly learn how much we love him in that 'stripe' shirt. :D

Ditto, thank you budatoba for all that gorgeous pics :D

80-01aCopacabana.jpg

80-01bCopacabana.jpg

these last two are from when he came to Brazil in 1980-01,

he's with charlotte and scarlet in the second picture

I love them! Thank you! You made my day! :D

Oh Alex you made me weak with these , as well as the the B&W ones with “the shirt“, hot :veryhot:

Me too. :D And, you're very welcome, Maja. :D

Archived