wi2d88.jpg

wa6k1x.jpg

1z1y0jo.jpg

How cute can Pagey get :wub:

jqnjoz.jpg

10r0bys.jpg

I love that '73 picture. I could gaze at it all day!! :D

And he is so elegant in that first one... :faint1::wub:

He is so disgustingly adorable in those Live Aid pictures..

:wub::wub::veryhot:

I can't understand how you can find those pictures attractive. They are the man you say you adore at the peak of an addiction which was killing him. It was an awful time.

That's true. But didn't come out of his addiction soon after this? He did have a way of making himself still presentable.

Ah I'm not meaning to argue with you or anything. Partly I'm just thinking aloud. I first met Jimmy in 1981 and it broke my heart because he was in such bad shape. These pics remind me of that, but I can't expect you to understand that. I suppose it just freaks me out to see people drooling over a man who was actually in horrendous shape - so skinny, frail.............. well, I have too much respect for him to describe all the details. I look at the pics and feel glad, glad that he came through. But I don't get the idea of finding that period attractive. You know, it was very scary. Anyway, I understand you guys seeing something special in him, so....oh well. Can't really explain.

Ah I'm not meaning to argue with you or anything. Partly I'm just thinking aloud. I first met Jimmy in 1981 and it broke my heart because he was in such bad shape. These pics remind me of that, but I can't expect you to understand that. I suppose it just freaks me out to see people drooling over a man who was actually in horrendous shape - so skinny, frail.............. well, I have too much respect for him to describe all the details. I look at the pics and feel glad, glad that he came through. But I don't get the idea of finding that period attractive. You know, it was very scary. Anyway, I understand you guys seeing something special in him, so....oh well. Can't really explain.

Thank you for sharing that. I was greatly intrigued as I never have met him at all.Though I hope I can have that oppurtinity someday. But in saying that, I am very relieved he came through. I like these pictures least, actually because I know he was ill in this period, but that something special is still there, some what in them. I do understand your asscoication.

Archived