The right to bear arms

DRUNK08

Wouldn't you love to see Ted Nugent and Paul McCartney in a gun rights debate? One freeman against one "all you need is love" loyalist pawn.

Got to love the Nuge. He always says things the way that makes the most sense.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Wouldn't you love to see Ted Nugent and Paul McCartney in a gun rights debate? One freeman against one "all you need is love" loyalist pawn.

Got to love the Nuge. He always says things the way that makes the most sense.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Nugent is crazy and shouldn't be allowed near a gun and if he's a role model for you then it fits.

Nugent is crazy and shouldn't be allowed near a gun and if he's a role model for you then it fits.

Why would anyone have anything bad to say about Ted Nugent. He has been a lifelong advocate for sobriety and responsibility existing right in the middle of the rock and roll world?

Besides, Ted doesn't need a gun to take care of business; he uses a bow and arrow..

Why would anyone have anything bad to say about Ted Nugent. He has been a lifelong advocate for sobriety and responsibility existing right in the middle of the rock and roll world?

Besides, Ted doesn't need a gun to take care of business; he uses a bow and arrow..

Ah a real He-Man

547649_10151302100431170_1174732872_n.jpg They were men of vision. But they'd be horrified at what they unleashed.

You live in what was a penal colony, so no wonder you don't understand.

This is how free people in a free society are allowed to enjoy themsleves. No criminals here; just guys with lots of money to burn doing what they enjoy,

Don't be jealous.

You live in what was a penal colony, so no wonder you don't understand.

This is how free people in a free society are allowed to enjoy themsleves. No criminals here; just guys with lots of money to burn doing what they enjoy,

Don't be jealous.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

North America WAS a penal colony from 1620 - 1776, 156 years genius.

We had them from 1788-1868, that's only 80 years, 168 years before us (who said you can't do maths in public!?) and most were petty criminals sent over for 10 years for stealing a loaf of bread.

Except for a couple of battles with corrupt militia, we managed to breakaway from Britain without a full blown violent revolution.

No jealousy here, mate.

There has been a standing joke that the Pommies get and can laugh at, for years.

The British sent all their convicts to paradise and the rest of the country stayed home!

Thanks to them I enjoy life and the freedom that only some can dream about.

Ask anyone who has ever visited what they think of my country and our people.

Come over, we'll welcome you with open arms and the best thing is, you won't need a gun!

Peace.

Mt. Everest has killed more people than my revolver.

Don't delay, join the N.R.A.

Don't delay, buy a firearm today.

I'd rather be a crack pistol shot than a crackhead.

Wow, what a statement. I bet you are proud of yourself, "Don't delay, buy a firearm today" What kind of moronic quote is that? If you have children you will probably teach them how to use a gun, WELL DONE!!!! I am not a drug taker - but I would rather have a crackhead that some Dickhead with a gun.

We had them from 1788-1868, that's only 80 years, 168 years before us (who said you can't do maths in public!?) and most were petty criminals sent over for 10 years for stealing a loaf of bread.

Except for a couple of battles with corrupt militia, we managed to breakaway from Britain without a full blown violent revolution.

No jealousy here, mate.

There has been a standing joke that the Pommies get and can laugh at, for years.

The British sent all their convicts to paradise and the rest of the country stayed home!

Come over, we'll welcome you with open arms and the best thing is, you won't need a gun!

Peace.

Nice one :thumbsup:

Small correction: you might need a gun for some of those big-ass spiders, lulz

No jealousy here, mate.

Peace.

Don't get your knickers in a twist there Dundie, you tossed out the first complaint about our life here in the United States.Think about what you just said: sent to a penal colony for stealing a loaf of bread.... and you are still complimentary to the Imperialist masters who did that to your people. But you have your facts mixed up Bruce; people were coming to the Virginia colonies for many reasons, but cheif among them were for FREEDOM not to be had under the English Kings. Freedom to worship, freedom to think and freedom to live.That "violent revolution" wasn't exactly our idea. But bully to you all down under in "paradise" for sitting around for another 120 years waiting for scraps from the master's table. To each their own.

Don't get your knickers in a twist there Dundie, you tossed out the first complaint about our life here in the United States.Think about what you just said: sent to a penal colony for stealing a loaf of bread.... and you are still complimentary to the Imperialist masters who did that to your people. But you have your facts mixed up Bruce; people were coming to the Virginia colonies for many reasons, but cheif among them were for FREEDOM not to be had under the English Kings. Freedom to worship, freedom to think and freedom to live.That "violent revolution" wasn't exactly our idea. But bully to you all down under in "paradise" for sitting around for another 120 years waiting for scraps from the master's table. To each their own.

What complaint?

Not everyone sent here were convicts either.

Yes, the sentences were disproportionate to the crimes and that was the situation brought about by puritanical law (the same law that the soon to be US was built under) and instead of feeding their own people they gaoled them to the point where they ran out of room.

Scraps from the master's table and sitting around for 120 years, hardly?

FREEDOM from Britain gained within 50 years and "independence" 70 years later, yes they had to fight and die for it too.

So sad that you haven't been able to move on as we have.

And it's DUNDEE, Bud!

Merry Christmas.

Archived