Almost Famous

groovetuber

I'm sure this movie is talked about fairly often here, but I just had to post. I watched Almost Famous again last night, first time in a little over a year, and every time I watch I get on a big Zeppelin kick. I love that movie so much, beautifully filmed and directed. Cameron Crowe just has a gift for getting a hold of your heart and taking it for a ride. There haven't been many directors so in tune with human emotions before or after Crowe. Every time I watch the movie I also pick up on something new. I also watched the movie in a different light last night, such a great vibe. Anyone that hasn't seen this film should definitely check it out, one of the best, and certainly in my top 3 of all time. :)

I'm sure this movie is talked about fairly often here, but I just had to post. I watched Almost Famous again last night, first time in a little over a year, and every time I watch I get on a big Zeppelin kick. I love that movie so much, beautifully filmed and directed. Cameron Crowe just has a gift for getting a hold of your heart and taking it for a ride. There haven't been many directors so in tune with human emotions before or after Crowe. Every time I watch the movie I also pick up on something new. I also watched the movie in a different light last night, such a great vibe. Anyone that hasn't seen this film should definitely check it out, one of the best, and certainly in my top 3 of all time. :)

Awesome! I agree totally, its probably my favourite movie and also my favourite soundtrack (except of-course TSRTS :P ) as it has gotten me into so many bands. Cameron Crowe, we salut you :P:lol::rolleyes:

Awesome! I agree totally, its probably my favourite movie and also my favourite soundtrack (except of-course TSRTS :P ) as it has gotten me into so many bands. Cameron Crowe, we salut you :P:lol::rolleyes:

The soundtrack is incredible, really an integral part of the film. I read that there are over 50 songs and the music budget was $3.5 million and the music budget for a film is usually $1.5 million.

Archived