Which Zep Member Had The Longest Hair at the Begining

Roy Mon

Right. But it isn't as wavy as Plant's hair.

Well, it doesn't matter that much anyway cause he always has curly hair. And since 1970 Robert has the longest hair in the band.

Edit to add some informations just passed to me: Robert was interviewed by a magazine in May 1970. And he said he had just taken a call from Jimmy Page and he had had 6 inches cut off his hair. He was pleased that he now had the longest hair in the group.

At the very beginning, (second half of '68) Jimmy's hair was shorter than that. That picture is '69. It may have been Robert. He is much more curly.

1968LZ.jpg

According to the official site, those two are from 68.

69PROMO.jpg

69promopic.jpg

Funny thing is, the file names said 69 promo.

According to the official site, those two are from 68.

69PROMO.jpg

69promopic.jpg

Funny thing is, the file names said 69 promo.

It was close to that. Jimmy was about the length it was end the last pictures of the Yardbirds at beginning of Zep. Since Robert's is curlier, that why I thought it may have been longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I sense that my skills as anorak are needed to help clarify this important problem in the band's history. Here's a photo taken in the first days of the band's existence - at Gerrard Street, where they first rehearsed together in a small room packed with amps....

1968_LZ_Gerrard_Street.jpg

It's Jimmy Page. B)

I sense that my skills as anorak are needed to help clarify this important problem in the band's history. Here's a photo taken in the first days of the band's existence - at Gerrard Street, where they first rehearsed together in a small room packed with amps....

1968_LZ_Gerrard_Street.jpg

It's Jimmy Page. B)

:lol: Mystery solved :D

<_<

Archived