Obama checks out a junior G8 delegate in Italy

The Rover

photo25.jpg

President Barack Obama and France's President Nicolas Sarkozy take their places with junior G8 delegates for a family photo at the G8 summit in L'Aquila, Italy. Leaders of the Group of Eight major industrial nations and the main developing economies are meeting in the central Italian city of L'Aquila until Friday to discuss issues ranging from global economic stimulus to climate change and oil prices.

I'll bet Bill Clinton, when he saw this photo said : "Yeah, I really miss those summits ! ! !"

photo25.jpg

President Barack Obama and France's President Nicolas Sarkozy take their places with junior G8 delegates for a family photo at the G8 summit in L'Aquila, Italy. Leaders of the Group of Eight major industrial nations and the main developing economies are meeting in the central Italian city of L'Aquila until Friday to discuss issues ranging from global economic stimulus to climate change and oil prices.

I'll bet Bill Clinton, when he saw this photo said : "Yeah, I really miss those summits ! ! !"

Nice bum....

If you watch the clip of what is going on, that isn't what happened. He was turning around and helping the lady ni the white skirt down the stairs. As for Sarkozy, you can't really say the same.

If you watch the clip of what is going on, that isn't what happened. He was turning around and helping the lady ni the white skirt down the stairs. As for Sarkozy, you can't really say the same.

He probably was but just like I would, he got a peek in :lol:

Bootylicious is a universal appreciation.Like or loathe the big O., I have to give 'em a pass on this one. Michelle might make him "feel the pain," if she catches wind of this. Nothing that a night of dinner and theater in NYC might remedy, though. Maybe a little shopping too.

Osama is obiously looking at the woman's ass. He is such an unpolished goof ball/

and everyone knows that Sarkosy is the antichrist.

Oh Del Darling, I've missed you! :D I like your old pic though, bring back Jack! You're not as visually stimulating as the viking dude you are using now ;)

Sarkovy's response is priceless! Obama, probably took a quick glimpse...I mean, it was THERE! I would have admired it too. Nothing wrong with admiring a shapely body but I don't think he was disgusting about it, and certainly nothing Michelle should be upset about.

Sarkovy is great. :lol: I like how he gives her the full body scan. B)

From the video it look's as he is just waiting for the other woman (he was helping down the step's) to take his hand and just happens to be looking in that direction. It may not be abnormal for a man to look at a woman's body (especially a nice shaped one) but, did you see her face? Not all that attractive if you ask me.

Sorry, but I call'm how I see'm.

Archived