Douchebags (can I say that?)

Evster2012

So my boss, right? My boss he says, Hey, take a ride with me. So we leave the office mid-afternoon and end up at this swanky jewlery store in Newport Beach. He's debating selling his Tag Heuser wristwatch for a Rolex. He's jangling this fucking Rolex on his wrist asking me what I think. Do I think he's a Mariner kind of guy? Do I like the blue? I'm thinking here's a guy with a ten thousand dollar wristwatch who if you came up to on the street and said "Hey buddy, you got the time?" he'd pull out his cellphone. 2:30. :slapface:

So my boss, right? My boss he says, Hey, take a ride with me. So we leave the office mid-afternoon and end up at this swanky jewlery store in Newport Beach. He's debating selling his Tag Heuser wristwatch for a Rolex. He's jangling this fucking Rolex on his wrist asking me what I think. Do I think he's a Mariner kind of guy? Do I like the blue? I'm thinking here's a guy with a ten thousand dollar wristwatch who if you came up to on the street and said "Hey buddy, you got the time?" he'd pull out his cellphone. 2:30. :slapface:

:lol: Hi Evster! Sounds like a "Let them eat cake." situation. Sad, tho'.

:lol: Hi Evster! Sounds like a "Let them eat cake." situation. Sad, tho'.

Yeah, he just doesn't see himself how he appears to others. Wears $120 Tommy Bahama shirts and returns them to Nordstrom after 6 months. It's like DUDE! I wear $18 dollar shirts and I keep the fucking things! :hysterical:

Guy bought me a gallon of Jack Daniels for my going away party. Came crashing in like the clown car saying Were's Jimmy Page? Shoves this ridiculous giant bottle of Jack into my hands. 5 fucking years I work with the guy every single day and never once did I order whiskey. Gee um, thanks?

He means well, but... :slapface:

Yeah, he just doesn't see himself how he appears to others. Wears $120 Tommy Bahama shirts and returns them to Nordstrom after 6 months. It's like DUDE! I wear $18 dollar shirts and I keep the fucking things! :hysterical:

Guy bought me a gallon of Jack Daniels for my going away party. Came crashing in like the clown car saying Were's Jimmy Page? Shoves this ridiculous giant bottle of Jack into my hands. 5 fucking years I work with the guy every single day and never once did I order whiskey. Gee um, thanks?

Haha. So? save it and re-gift it like the "Tommy Bahama" guy. When in Rome...( ;) )

PS: Just don't present it to the original donor. :lol:

Hey Ev, here's a thought...mail me that gallon bottle of Jack and you will forever stay off of my douchebag list!!! :lol:

Living in Vancouver, I've met my share of them. I usually find a cold hard stare with a somewhat arrogant smirk works well at getting the message across to most douchebags. The occational "is that your mommy's car" work's pretty good too ;)

My boss`s step-son.

Last Friday the secretary made some of her wonderful shirmp salad and the little douche bag hid it in the small refrigerator and ate it all. I sure embarrassed him good in front of the secretary when I told her "I`m sorry I missed your shrimp salad".

Too bad the boss is married to this major douche bag`s mamma.

He thinks he is royalty, I call him the Crown Prince of Asscrackistan.

Blood is thicker than shrimp salad.

The other day...i found out what a douchebag really was...im going to be traumatized everytime i hear that word. And remember douching is dangerous..ew. I couldve gone my whole life without knowing what it was..but no

Well I could refer to him as an enema tip. I heard a routine high colonic was beneficial...

Not any better is it? My sincere apologies for the graphic desription. :(

I think i like enema tip better. Its fine, no just keep using douchebag..haha it sounds better..

Now hang on..."enema tip". Yeah that works just the same. Enema tip it is! A little more to the point in fact! :D

Archived