Who's your favourite comedian

Khandie

1. Bill Cosby- I own several albums of his, I think at least 12 or so. He is the prime example that you don't need to swear all the time to be funny (even though I don't mind it). A legend.

2. Lewis Black- About not needing to swear all the time.... :lol: Still, the crazy-paranoid-schizo get up and his rants are enough to keep me laughing

As for my dislikes...

-Redneck comedians! NO Bill Engvall, NO Jeff Foxworthy and especially NO Larry the Cable Guy (but Ron White is decent)

-the four worst words in the comedy world... Dane Cook Carlos Mencia

Lucille Ball, John Cleese, Ron White (his last thing wasn't very funny, though), Rowan Atkinson (in certain roles - love Blackadder & Thin Blue Line, hate Bean), George Carlin, Jennifer Saunders.

I would also like to say how much I farkin' LOVE Jeeves & Wooster. Both Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry are just fantastic on that show, and you can't beat P.G. Wodehouse for source material.

Standup then Billy Connelly.

T.V then John Cleese (Fawlty Towers is the greatest sitcom ever made).

Movies then Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy.

Paul Hogan (pre Crocodile Dundee) was also a very very clever comedian when he had his long running t.v show in the 1970s. Great sketches and a whole slew of funny characters.

1. Bill Cosby- I own several albums of his, I think at least 12 or so. He is the prime example that you don't need to swear all the time to be funny (even though I don't mind it). A legend.

Yeah man, Bill Cosby is awesome. Clean and awesome. :thumbsup:

I think Jim Carrey is brilliant, he has always been my favourite. Not just in his big movies but also in his earlier years doing standup and "In Living Color".

Check out some of his old standup on YouTube.

Also like Robin Williams standup routines...swears far too much but try and find the bit where he talks about golf...absolutely amazingly funny. Totally takes the piss outa the Scottish. haha!

hmmmmmm i will probably forget someone but .....

the marx brothers

the young ones

the monty python gang

the goodies

robin williams

billy connolly

dawn french

jennifer saunders

the kath and kim cast ( special mention to russell coit )

bill cosby

that'll do for now :D

Archived