Jimmy on cover of 11/77 Hit Parader

lazik11

Years ago I found the front cover of an old Hit Parader in an abadonded room of a building my band used for a practice space. It was lying on the floor with a bunch of papers and stuff. I kept it and framed the thing to prevent further damage. It's from November 1977. It's pretty cool but it's only the cover, not the whole magazine. Too bad because the issue had an article on Dolly Parton being "Rock's newest star" and a Peter Frampton color centerfold!!

Years ago I found the front cover of an old Hit Parader in an abadonded room of a building my band used for a practice space. It was lying on the floor with a bunch of papers and stuff. I kept it and framed the thing to prevent further damage. It's from November 1977. It's pretty cool but it's only the cover, not the whole magazine. Too bad because the issue had an article on Dolly Parton being "Rock's newest star" and a Peter Frampton color centerfold!!

That's cool! Speaking of Hit Parader... I just bought an issue with Jimmy on the cover, but it was a 2009 issue. It was the best albums from the 60's to now.

Archived