The greater of 3 goods

guitarmy

Wishful thinking  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see Led Zeppelin produce in the near future?

• A new live album/DVD similar to How the West Was Won
    • Inclusion in a video game like Guitar Hero or Rock Band
    • The Reunion DVD

All 3 options basically have to do with material that is already out there in some form. I suppose it's possible all could happen at some point.

I didn't include anything like:

Led Zeppelin touring Reunion

or New Album

or Jimmy-John-Jason collaboration

because I hope to God no one would pick any of the first 3 over the last three!

That's a tough question. I would go for the O2 DVD, although I would also live to have some of the Japan audio cleaned up by Jimmy (maybe a "How the East Was One" dvd). The O2 wins out slightly just for the sake that is the only time I've seen Jimmy, Jonesy and Robert live.

I choose a new live album/DVD for the following reasons:

A how the east was won would give us the chance to listen to some of their coolest concerts in good quality.

I have seen the 02 footage a zillion time on DVD already.

I don't give a damn about videogames, be it with or without Zeppelin in them, they are a rock band, not a cartoon.

Not interested in video games at all, but the two other options are both very nice. :D

What I would like most of all though is to hear new music from Jimmy. It's been such a long time now.

Now, that's what I would really like, but it wasn't choice.

Anything official from the band would be very very nice and appreciated (no video game please). I would have to go with the O2 show as my first choice though. Yes I have seen the third eye version, but to see the official recording on my plasma in blu-ray at a high volume...priceless. P.S. just make sure that it is packed with extras please :D

Now, that's what I would really like, but it wasn't choice.

A good idea!

I'm guessing that Jimmy's recent new material (like in "It Might Get Loud") was 100% intended for a Led Zeppelin reunion.

Otherwise, I think we would have heard something by now about plans for that music.

I guess it's possible that writers create music even when they don't have an album planned...so who knows.

A good idea!

I'm guessing that Jimmy's recent new material (like in "It Might Get Loud") was 100% intended for a Led Zeppelin reunion.

Otherwise, I think we would have heard something by now about plans for that music.

I guess it's possible that writers create music even when they don't have an album planned...so who knows.

Huh? He did talk about "new project" and "new music" during the LA Film Festival. And that the new pieces in IMGT are actually a small portion of it.

Huh? He did talk about "new project" and "new music" during the LA Film Festival. And that the new pieces in IMGT are actually a small portion of it.

The loop.

Me.

Yeah we don't get along.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd rather have a live album/DVD similar to the LZ DVD that came out in 2003. I'd like more Earls Court footage and footage from the '77 tour.

I couldn't agree more. Let's get more DVD's of them in their prime. God knows that Zep fans deserve it. HTWWW is so tough to top IMO. I am holding out hope for this. It, honestly, could be any concert footage from the 60's, 70's, and 1980 and i wouldn't care.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a toss up between a live DVD similiar to HTWWW, or the reunion DVD. I think I'd prefer to see another live concert come out like HTWWW at this point. Doubt that would happen, but would be great to see/hear!

• 3 weeks later...

O2 DVD. The bootlegs just don't seem to do the show justice. I love videogames (in particular Grand Theft Auto games) but I have no interest in music games. I'm a huge fan of the Beatles but no way in hell am I going to spend over a hundred bucks on Beatles Rock Band. Also, with another live DVD like the one in 2003 I think the quality of the performances wouldn't be as good. The 2003 DVD was really the best of the best, anything else would pale in comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived