Calling All Dream Interpretors

musictheorydude

Wanna help interpret my dream?

Theres only 2 characters in this dream, myself and my friend Caroline. Its probably important to note that Caroline have become really close after the last 7-8 months or so. Weve even practically lived with each other in Europe

So basically, it starts in this forested area and Caroline is taking me to some secret place. But to get there, she has to swim through an underwater cave to open the door. So she has me wait while she goes to open the place up. After a minute of waiting or so, I become worried and dive in to see if anything is wrong. Low and behold, Caroline is unconscious and suspended in the water. I immediately grab her and pull her out of the water.

When I pull her out, shes not breathing, so I immediately start CPR. Im pounding on her chest (thats part of CPR, trying to artificially get the heart beating) and blowing air into her mouth, but its not working. Eventually I get so frustrated Im practically punching her chest. It still doesnt work.

Finally, I roll over with exhaustion and sit there panting. With my last strength, I pull myself up and press down on her chest one more time. She starts coughing up water and breathing again. I pick her up and take her over to a tree and prop her up against it. Then I sit down next to her, and she just looks at me for a little bit and just says "Thank you."

And then I wake up.

Ideas?

You could try this link Dream Dictionary

To dream that you are swimming underwater, suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your emotional difficulties.

That sound's about right ... Basically, our dream's are the subconscious mind trying to work on the part that is in reality.

Remember, that every molecule in the brain is being replaced by exact copies about every 5 day's, so there's a lot going on in there.

Archived