25th Anniversary RRHOF Concert

Reggie29

I am going to try my best to make this show with my sons. I am not so much worried about the cost, although it seems to be very high, but I am worried that all the good seats will be gone when we can order them. I do not have an American Express Card and AXP card holders get to buy their tickets first. Bummer.

AXP cards have a $95 annual fee and alot of places don't accept them. So I see no use in getting one. Although I would give anything to have one on the 27th so I could order tickets for the October 30th concert.

Rock And Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary Concert

AXP cards have a $95 annual fee and alot of places don't accept them. So I see no use in getting one. Although I would give anything to have one on the 27th so I could order tickets for the October 30th concert.

Rock And Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary Concert

American Express Blue cards don't have an annual fee, and you don't have to pay in full every month if you prefer not to. They work just like regular Amex cards, including for these purposes. I've had one for years, and one of the things they're useful for is Ticketmaster. Get one quick!

Edited to add that it's true a lot of places don't accept them--I don't use mine as my primary card.

American Express Blue cards don't have an annual fee, and you don't have to pay in full every month if you prefer not to. They work just like regular Amex cards, including for these purposes. I've had one for years, and one of the things they're useful for is Ticketmaster. Get one quick!

Edited to add that it's true a lot of places don't accept them--I don't use mine as my primary card.

I've kind of checked into getting one and it looks like you may have to be a gold card member to get the extra Ticketmaster benefits, such as pre-ordering for concerts. And the gold card has a $125 annual fee.

I don't know if I can get one fast enough to order the tickets on the 27th. I just received an application for a Amex card yesterday in the mail. I tore it up and then dug it out of the trash after I heard about this concert today. I think I will call the phone number on the application. It says that you can be approved for the card in 60 seconds. But I don't know how fast they will give you a credit card number so that you can use the card. If I can't have it by the 27th, then I think that I will pass on the card. Applying for credit cards hurts your credit score, and you never know when you will need to use your good credit rating for something more important than concert tickets.

I've kind of checked into getting one and it looks like you may have to be a gold card member to get the extra Ticketmaster benefits, such as pre-ordering for concerts. And the gold card has a $125 annual fee.

They may have changed their rules since I got mine, admittedly, but I'm not a gold card member, and I can use my Blue card to get the Ticketmaster benefits. I certainly wouldn't recommend paying an annual fee or doing anything that hurts your credit rating, but it's worth checking into again, I think.

I don't know if I can get one fast enough to order the tickets on the 27th. I just received an application for a Amex card yesterday in the mail. I tore it up and then dug it out of the trash after I heard about this concert today. I think I will call the phone number on the application. It says that you can be approved for the card in 60 seconds. But I don't know how fast they will give you a credit card number so that you can use the card. If I can't have it by the 27th, then I think that I will pass on the card. Applying for credit cards hurts your credit score, and you never know when you will need to use your good credit rating for something more important than concert tickets.

I would think you'd get the card fast - even if it's a temporary one with the number at least. Usually they can preapprove you pretty quickly these days.

I'm going to try for tickets but I don't have an Amex so I will have to wait until it's open to the public. I've done presales in the past and don't always get the best seats as I have when I've waited so I guess it's a gamble.

I would think you'd get the card fast - even if it's a temporary one with the number at least. Usually they can preapprove you pretty quickly these days.

I'm going to try for tickets but I don't have an Amex so I will have to wait until it's open to the public. I've done presales in the past and don't always get the best seats as I have when I've waited so I guess it's a gamble.

Hopefully they won't be all sold out on the 27th.

I don't want to seem greedy as I have seen Eric Clapton already this year and will see Metallica on September 15th. But I would love to see U2.

Got my tix yesterday through the Amex presale. I didn't go on at 9am. Didn't have access to a pc until 2 pm. All the cheaper seats were gone in the $79 and $155 price range. I'm going to the 30 October show. My tix are the $230 range. Expensive, but some good acts so far with Aretha, Metallica, Clapton and U2 on my night. Will be interesting to see who else gets added as the shows near. I'm in section 207, not too far from stage and opposite the end of the first section of floor seats. Pretty happy with these.

Anyone else try to get tickets yet?

Dear Bart,

I have not been in the forum for a long time. It appears that OZ no longer posts. I know he is far away, but I know he would love the concert for the 40th anniversiry in Oct. Have you let him know about it? If not please do, I have no way of getting it touch with him. It would be awesome to have him there, and I know you are friends with him. Let him know. Lets fill the Red Vic up, with as many people we know.

Love you,

Debbie

Website I designed for cash advances company.

Archived