"Yo quiero Taco Bell" dog dies

Spalove

How's it going "Spalove?" I heard about the "Taco Bell" dog's death while at a bar in Sacramento. I was so sadden when I heard the news. All I will say is "CAMINE CON DIOS CHIHUAHUA!" It means "Walk With God Chihuahua!" Chihuahua is the breed of dog that he was. ROCK ON!

I remember those Taco Bell commercials in the late 90s, I thought they were so cool. I even got two of the talking dog toys, one for Valentine's Day that said "I think I'm in love" that held a rose in its mouth and another one for New Year's that said "Happy New Year, amigos" that wore a cute party hat. I hated it when those commercials were taken off the air! :(

Did anyone see the peeing chihuahua on America's Funniest Videos?

The dog stands on its front legs and then just walks as it pees. I swear it must have drank a case of beer that time as it seemed to pee forever. :D The video won the $10,000 prize that night too.

Yeah, I hated those stupid commercials. Now everytime I see a Chihuahua I think about the Taco Bell dog.

My kids are totally dying and burned out from summer school. I think we'll watch the Taco Bell commercials if they have a few minutes left today. ;)

Hey--they read two novels and Romeo and Juliet in three weeks. I've busted their butts. ;)

Did anyone see the peeing chihuahua on America's Funniest Videos?

The dog stands on its front legs and then just walks as it pees. I swear it must have drank a case of beer that time as it seemed to pee forever. :D The video won the $10,000 prize that night too.

That video won the $100,000 prize on Sunday night.

:D

Archived