Hey everyone!

~*elena*~

hi! obviously I'm new here. err...i don't really know what to say. i play the guitar and the piano, i write songs and i like reading, scary movies, and retail therapy. ummm also i make the best soup ever...? i have been told i am a health nut...i like jogging and just being outside.

i also love Led Zeppelin, but you already knew that, right? B)

hi! obviously I'm new here. err...i don't really know what to say. i play the guitar and the piano, i write songs and i like reading, scary movies, and retail therapy. ummm also i make the best soup ever...? i have been told i am a health nut...i like jogging and just being outside.

Welcome and nice opening. Looking forward to many conversations. Great people here:-)

Welcome, and stop in the Musician's area and talk with all us player's any time, I've been getting and giving advice ever since I started posting this past spring.

Archived