Does anyone know about this book...Follow the Legend:Led Zeppelin Vol.One, Albion There and Back?

Fellow Folk,

What's the deal with this book? I am going to England and it was recommended to me, as I was hoping to visit some Zep-related landmarks while there. As I searched for it, I am having no luck locating it anywhere, this is amazing to me. Which begs the question, there is obviously much more to this book than I am aware. Can any out there shed some light, or perhaps offer an alternative for finding my destinations? Thanks to all. Rock on.

Fellow Folk,

What's the deal with this book? I am going to England and it was recommended to me, as I was hoping to visit some Zep-related landmarks while there. As I searched for it, I am having no luck locating it anywhere, this is amazing to me. Which begs the question, there is obviously much more to this book than I am aware. Can any out there shed some light, or perhaps offer an alternative for finding my destinations? Thanks to all. Rock on.

http://followthelegend-ledzeppelin.com/adri_news.htm

Fellow Folk,

I own a copy and I believe I bought mine thru Amazon.com. It's a fairly comprehensive

reference source on Led Zeppelin-related landmarks throughout England, most of which

I have already visited.

Speaking of books, I just came across a new title, "First Time We Met the Blues: A Journey to the Birmingham Blues Festival with Jimmy Page, Brian Jones, Keith Richards and Mick Jagger" (or something like that - sorry I don't have the link but it's on Amazon.com). I can't remember the author but it seems to be a memoir by Page's Surrey friend about their teenage trip to see legendary US bluesmen perform in the UK. Could be interesting - it was certainly a fateful experience for those lads. Anyone else come across this?

I ain't disclosin' no names...

Speaking of books, I just came across a new title, "First Time We Met the Blues: A Journey to the Birmingham Blues Festival with Jimmy Page, Brian Jones, Keith Richards and Mick Jagger" (or something like that - sorry I don't have the link but it's on Amazon.com). I can't remember the author but it seems to be a memoir by Page's Surrey friend about their teenage trip to see legendary US bluesmen perform in the UK. Could be interesting - it was certainly a fateful experience for those lads. Anyone else come across this?

I ain't disclosin' no names...

Good to see you, George. :wave: Thanks for bringing that one to our attention, seems very interesting indeed! Here's a LINK ON AMAZON UK

I own a copy and I believe I bought mine thru Amazon.com.

Ditto here, it's a fabulous book: lovely photographs and enough obscure ephemera to please the most jaded fan. At the same time, the authors respect the band's privacy and don't get all creepy-stalky.

The new Page book sounds really interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Archived