MUST SEE:

If you have time, if you are a diehard Led Zeppelin fan, please view this video, and tell me your opinion.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Kind regards, Bastiaan

Laat me maar weten wanneer je Kashmir gaat coveren, wil ik wel komen inzingen.....leuk om hier Nederlands te kunnen schrijven, haha......

Well done boys!

(To everyone who could not read the above.....uhhh, that was Chinese only to be read by Jimmy, lol)

You know...

at first a topic named like this seemed like some attention seeking rubbish. I opened your link and at first I was extremely sceptical...

BUT you proved me totally wrong. A brilliant cover, I dare say. Especially with you guys only working over the internet. Good job. The vocals were the biggest positive surprise I have you say. You can sing well indeed.

Hats off!

If you have time, if you are a diehard Led Zeppelin fan, please view this video, and tell me your opinion.

Kind regards, Bastiaan

How's it going "Bastiaan77?" THAT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! That is a beautiful version of Stairway. Keep up the great work guys, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "Bastiaan77?" THAT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! That is a beautiful version of Stairway. Keep up the great work guys, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

I'm fine, thank you! :) I hope you are too! Thank you for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoy our rendition! I will rock on! :D

Kind regards, Bastiaan

Beyond moving...WOW, this was an amazing story and talent. Love the video.What a tribute to the GREATEST BAND. Congrats on the upcoming release of your music!!

I MISS SEEING THEM LIVE!!!!!!!!

That was excellent. Well done guys and very interesting that the two of you have never met. There are a number of Youtube performances that have been done that way. Amazing, regarding technology.

Keep us up to date on the new album and what we can expect.

Archived