Question about Jimmy and his film..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAR0eeGfwJc

Does anyone know whatever happened to it?.. Or any information about it, im curious..

It's interesting Jimmy says he'd already purchased expensive equipment as Jimmy wasn't

one to buy equipment of any sort unless he fully intended to use it. Even so, he adds he had not started the project as he was waiting for free time. We know that's one thing he had very little of while with The Yardbirds and his quick transition into Led Zeppelin

placed even more demands on his time. I'm going to speculate the "sequence of events"

he was keen to capture on film is in fact the concept he used for his fantasy segment

in The Song Remains The Same. Perhaps he will confirm or deny this in due course.

It's interesting Jimmy says he'd already purchased expensive equipment as Jimmy wasn't

one to buy equipment of any sort unless he fully intended to use it. Even so, he adds he had not started the project as he was waiting for free time. We know that's one thing he had very little of while with The Yardbirds and his quick transition into Led Zeppelin

placed even more demands on his time. I'm going to speculate the "sequence of events"

he was keen to capture on film is in fact the concept he used for his fantasy segment

in The Song Remains The Same. Perhaps he will confirm or deny this in due course.

Wow thanks, i wonder if that is true..good possibilty :). I hope he will confirm..

Archived