Rockwell

glicine

It's already confirmed on the official site of the O2 Rockwell, there will be a charity gig for Nordoff-Robbins on September 11.

For one night only, Rockwell will bring together some of the world’s biggest bands and musicians. Performing never-to-be-repeated collaborations at The O2.

Razorlight. Joss Stone. David Gray. Tom Jones. Robert Plant. Gabriella Cilmi. Danny and Gaz from Supergrass. And more.

More informations here: O2 Rockwell

Why?

I have to say it, ww, it probably won't bring anything arguing with EL. I've tried this before and she would never answer me directly.

Anyway I'm happy to see Robert and Justin work together again. How about the others of Strange Sensation?

I have to say it, ww, it probably won't bring anything arguing with EL. I've tried this before and she would never answer me directly.

Anyway I'm happy to see Robert and Justin work together again. How about the others of Strange Sensation?

Especially Skin. :wub:

Agreed and that is why the name should be changed to Eternal S**te, talks enough of it.

What an inconsiderate remark.

That is so beneath you.

Anyway, he is predictable.

He does mainly the same songs.

Like any artist he does have a core set list but from night to night changes happen. Look at his last set list and the way he played those numbers, predictable no way. And you do tend to talk bollox about Robert in most of your posts ( was that a nicer way to put it?)

No, I leave that chore to you.

Anyway, he'll probably sing Whole Lotta Love and maybe try to sound as if he means it.

He didn't the last time I saw him. In fact, every song he did was new, except two, which were masterful reworkings of songs he hasn't done in 30 years. How predictable. :rolleyes:

Archived