Rockwell

glicine

I predict that he will also sing Battle of Evermore.

Again.

And Black Country Woman, I do not know how many time I have heard him sing that song over and over.

You're hilarious! Going over the Raising Sand setlist? You're too much Honey! Why all the negativaty toward Robert anyway? Would you rather he retire and stop bothering you?

Again.

And Black Country Woman, I do not know how many time I have heard him sing that song over and over.

He's not predictable at all if you look at how his career has evolved and the chances he's taken. If you don't like the songs he may or may not sing, you certainly don't have to listen to them.

Again.

LMAO when was the last time he did BOE & BCW on a regular set list before the Krauss tour . This is comedy gold.

Again.

Hey i am interested to hear how many times you have heard him sing BCW before the Krauss tour.

Hey i am interested to hear how many times you have heard him sing BCW before the Krauss tour.

I could total up the performances from Zep's 1977 tour, but that would really be pointless wouldn't it? :slapface::lol:

BTW, how many years was it he refused to perform any Zeppelin whatsoever? 8? 10? The weather in Las Vegas is more predictable! :beer:

I could total up the performances from Zep's 1977 tour, but that would really be pointless wouldn't it? :slapface::lol:

BTW, how many years was it he refused to perform any Zeppelin whatsoever? 8? 10? The weather in Las Vegas is more predictable! :beer:

I remember he did play BCW at the start of the Now and Zen tour from Glasgow through to New Haven and on the odd 93 show.

I remember he did play BCW at the start of the Now and Zen tour from Glasgow through to New Haven and on the odd 93 show.

Well that would be a surprize now wouldn't it? Not predictability, eh WWs? ;)

I was pretty buzzed at Now and Zen. I do recall him thanking the folks in the front row for the lemons they placed on the stage! :lol:

I probably lost count of the times long ago.

So you lost count around 35? 45 maybe? Over 30 years time? I'm sorry Honey, but I just can't imagine you'd find Robert "predictable". Would you prefer Jimmy's recent diversity? Cause Lord knows he's been throwing changeups left and right. :rolleyes:

Let's just hope Robert isn't driving himself there!

Hmm, might be a good time to reunite with some old SS friends and get back on track with that suspended project. Allison's busy ... JPJ's busy..Jimmy's...on a break..."WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!" so that leaves ....

Let's just hope Robert isn't driving himself there!

Hmm, might be a good time to reunite with some old SS friends and get back on track with that suspended project. Allison's busy ... JPJ's busy..Jimmy's...on a break..."WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!" so that leaves ....

:lol:

15cbs09.jpg

Archived