Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
glicine

Rockwell

Hmmm!! I saw Justin Adams and Juldeh Camara in Bristol yesterday.That's not really relevant to this thread though,is it.. nothing at all to do with this O2 thing,are they? :slapface:

Hmmm!! I saw Justin Adams and Juldeh Camara in Bristol yesterday.That's not really relevant to this thread though,is it.. nothing at all to do with this O2 thing,are they? :slapface:

No, the O2 is in London.

No, the O2 is in London.

Oh good,deliberate misunderstanding! I said "they" meaning JA and JC,not referring to a place at all. I live in England.I know where the O2 is,cheers.

Well, it was mentioned on page 1 of this thread that it's a pretty good bet that this is the collaboration (with Robert) in question, if that's what your elaborate irony is getting at. ;) Not surprising people might misread it, though.

In concert or walking around? Nothing to do with the 02 - they've been on tour.

Hmmm,again. For clarity's sake-there are big adverts inThe Metro newspaper which state that RP will be appearing with JA and JC. These are official,O2-logo'd ads,advertising the Rockwell show as a whole and not just RP's part in it.Either the ads are just plain wrong -which is not unthinkable,to be fair-or the identities of at least 2 of his collaborators is a litle more solid that just rumour.I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who's seen these ads.Indeed ,I suspect there may be loads of lposts mentioning this very thing.The intention of my' ironic' post was to steer the chat away from sterile debate about whether RP was/is predictable and back onto the actual show in question.

I imagine that he is thinking very hard about what would make him seem unpredictable at this point, and unless he is totally dry, he will probably think of something.

September 11 should be an interesting show.

I can see Lulu singing To Sir With Love already.

Edited by eternal light

Hmmm,again. For clarity's sake-there are big adverts inThe Metro newspaper which state that RP will be appearing with JA and JC. These are official,O2-logo'd ads,advertising the Rockwell show as a whole and not just RP's part in it.Either the ads are just plain wrong -which is not unthinkable,to be fair-or the identities of at least 2 of his collaborators is a litle more solid that just rumour.I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who's seen these ads.Indeed ,I suspect there may be loads of lposts mentioning this very thing.The intention of my' ironic' post was to steer the chat away from sterile debate about whether RP was/is predictable and back onto the actual show in question.

Might have been simpler just to say so? ;)

(Plus the post about his collaboration with Justin was by walterswalk, meaning not just rumor.)

Well here's what they did a couple of years ago in Birmingham Uk.

Filmed by my very self ;)

[url

Edited by ledded1

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well they had better turn up cos my son Rob has got me a ticket for the 02 show. :D

Good old Rob, you raised him right, obviously. :D

I hope they turn up too, though personally I'd been thinking I actually wouldn't mind hearing him do a duet with Jones the Voice!

Well here's what they did a couple of years ago in Birmingham Uk.

Filmed by my very self ;)

[url

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well they had better turn up cos my son Rob has got me a ticket for the 02 show. :D

:cheer: :cheer:

Well done Rob!

Here's the website of the organiztion http://www.nordoffrobbins.org.uk/

You are wonderful, Robert Plant. Helping out this cause has put you on an even higher pedestal in my book...

I have one of Joss' CD's...it's even more special to me now...

Juliet :thumbsup:

Edited by Juliet

(Plus the post about his collaboration with Justin was by walterswalk, meaning not just rumor.)

:o So...walterswalk is really Justin??

Hey! Justin.

Here's the website of the organiztion http://www.nordoffrobbins.org.uk/

You are wonderful, Robert Plant. Helping out this cause has put you on an even higher pedestal in my book...

I have one of Joss' CD's...it's even more special to me now...

Juliet :thumbsup:

HAVE A GREAT SHOW TONIGHT...I see it's a 50th anniversary for NR to...BRAVO..I wish you many many more...

Juliet :cheer:

Edited by Juliet

Nice video! YouTube is also alive & well with Robert's performances of "Black Dog" and "Whole Lotta Love". Great stuff. B)

Edited by Roxie

Thanks so much Juliet.

Robert is so adorable with his harmonica. :lol:

Hi glicine:

Yes he is adorable..no doubt about that!!!!

Juliet :D

PS When I posted on Sat @ 528 people had read this thread....today the count is up to @ 1733!!!!!! :cheer: