Best Ice Cream!

BonzoLikeDrumer

Well now! I seem to have hit a nerve with this thread! I figured it would get a hit or two ... even my dad love's ice cream (got to love him to any way's).

Here's another I like ...... http://www.foodchannel.com/recipes/1143-tin-roof-ice-cream .... I can't find the company we used to get it from back in the late 1980's around here, in fact, I'm not sure what the name of that maker was.

I need to try some of the one's you guy's (and gal's) have posted, I've seen most all of them before.

Any one remember any of the one's than came on the truck that would ride through the neighborhood?

Push Up's?

Orange Dream sickle?

MOM!!!! .... THROW DOWN SOME MONEY!!! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!!

Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

Piggly Wiggly Vanilla. It'll make you squeal like a pig. When purchased, it would help to have Burt Reynolds following up the rear,canoe style, with his bow and broadhead arrow at the ready. Not mandatory, just insurance.

Too many good ones out there. Haagen Daz, Ben and Jerry's and Edy's are quite good as well as Ghiradelli's sundaes in their franchise shops. Any kind of Italian Gelato with fruit or chocolate. That is heavenly!

Any one remember any of the one's than came on the truck that would ride through the neighborhood?

:yesnod: Definitely. Long ago, in Brooklyn, I also remember screaming for my dad to give us 2 dimes (oops! that dates me haha.) to get some! Also the jingles (xylophones or whatever) were crazy!!! Each kid had a pavlovian reaction, as the sound grew louder & louder, while that wonderful blue & white ice cream truck approached our block! Then, later instead of the familiar Mister Softee jingle, it became The Entertainer by Scott Joplin (:D) ) ever since The Sting came out. LOL.

edited to add: I'd order a soft vanilla or chocolate wafer cone with lots & lots of chocolate sprinkles! :P

Push Up's?

Orange Dream sickle?

MOM!!!! .... THROW DOWN SOME MONEY!!! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!!!!

Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

Oh my Lord; that Eddie Murphy skit was HIL-arious!! :hysterical:

Of the brands in the supermarket, you can still choose Ben and Jerry's, Breyers and Haagen Daaz, and they are usually of good quality.

Of those, I always check the label to see which are the lightest in fat, sugar and calories.

Then I look in the produce aisle for fresh fruit to form the basis of the dessert and just add a little bit of the ice cream to the dish.

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the weekend is treating you well. I pulled another all nighter and I'm really feeling it today. Seeing everyone's favorite Ice Cream flavors really made me crave some Ice Cream. It looks like I am going to break down and go buy me some in a while. What does everyone think of the flavor "Death by Chocolate?" I LOVE CHOCOLATE! Is it true that women love Chocolate more than sex? No wonder all of my ex-girlfriends were excited everytime I gave them Chocolate on Valentines Day! ROCK ON!

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the weekend is treating you well. I pulled another all nighter and I'm really feeling it today. Seeing everyone's favorite Ice Cream flavors really made me crave some Ice Cream. It looks like I am going to break down and go buy me some in a while. What does everyone think of the flavor "Death by Chocolate?" I LOVE CHOCOLATE! Is it true that women love Chocolate more than sex? No wonder all of my ex-girlfriends were excited everytime I gave them Chocolate on Valentines Day! ROCK ON!

Yeah, I like chocolate any thing to dude! I'm not a girl so I can't comment on that part about, "how much girl's like it more than boy's", but I'm sure they like it as much at least.

Moose Track's Ice Cream has a bunch of chocolate in it and will give you a huge chocolate rush!

Later man!!

Archived