JOHN PAUL JONES New Project

The Pagemeister

Got my tickets for the fillmore show this morning.

I havn't been this jacked about a show since Page and Plant in 98

Lucky you! I've been trying since 9:59 this morning and getting nowhere. I expected it to be sold out very quickly, but not 1 minute before the tickets went on sale! :blink:

Lucky you! I've been trying since 9:59 this morning and getting nowhere. I expected it to be sold out very quickly, but not 1 minute before the tickets went on sale! :blink:

pm me maybe i can help you,if your going to the fillmore show

I bought my tickets for the Columbus show on October 6th online at Ticketmaster today.

I had absolutely no problems. The limit was 2 tickets. The venue is an indoor pavillion, standing only. Not the most ideal situation, but I can put up with the standing just to see JPJ.

According to Sydney's The Daily Telegraph TCV are about to announce a tour of Oz in January.

Possibly appearing at The Big Day Out.

I checked their website and no news yet.

Anyone know about this?

Dave Grohl has an affinity with Oz and he was involved with the trapped miners in Tasmania not long ago.

The UK pre-sales yesterday was chaotic, but I think most people that wanted tickets got them in the end.

You need to have signed up to the mailing list on the Crooked Vultures website and they sent out pre-sale instructions two days ago, with urls, passwords etc. I'm guessing you don't have that email?

Hi croquet

no I don't have that cuz I'm an idiot and didn't sign up for their newsletter. :(

Will try my luck with general sales on Saturday.

Thanks!

Sharon

According to Sydney's The Daily Telegraph TCV are about to announce a tour of Oz in January. Possibly appearing at The Big Day Out. I checked their website and no news yet. Anyone know about this? Dave Grohl has an affinity with Oz and he was involved with the trapped miners in Tasmania not long ago.

[url=http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=402484]SteveAJones, on 03 September 2009 - 10:05 AM, said:

It's a penal colony. You get a little Zep about every 10-15 years for good behaviour.

SteveAJones, on 03 September 2009 - 10:05 AM, said:

It's a penal colony. You get a little Zep about every 10-15 years for good behaviour.

I suppose we had better address that by promoting a BAD attitude?

Well I still can't believe the Poms sent all their convicts and such to paradise and the rest of 'em stayed in the UK!?

According to Sydney's The Daily Telegraph TCV are about to announce a tour of Oz in January.

Possibly appearing at The Big Day Out.

I checked their website and no news yet.

Anyone know about this?

Dave Grohl has an affinity with Oz and he was involved with the trapped miners in Tasmania not long ago.

ooh! ooh! ooh! reggiiiiiiiiie! omg, i hope it's true. can you please let me know when you hear anything, loads and i would love to go. i've been complaining about how no bands come here .....

ooh! ooh! ooh! reggiiiiiiiiie! omg, i hope it's true. can you please let me know when you hear anything, loads and i would love to go. i've been complaining about how no bands come here .....

And you thought they wouldn't play there! ;) Glad to hear they are!!

FWIW, there is now a countdown clock on Them Crooked Vultures website:

http://www.frontiert...llowwhatsheard/

Cheers Steve.

Done and dusted with the registration.

Frontier are one of the major Rock Promoters in Oz, so I've got a good feeling about this!

Now to get back to what we normally do regarding any news and now concert tickets, WAIT!

The clock's ticking dude!

YAY!! After much angst and aggravation this AM, managed to score 2 tix to TCV at HOB in Boston for Oct 11. Persistance pays off--I got the tix 1/2 hour after I had repeatedly gotten the page at Ticketmaster that said "Sorry --not tix found...blah blah blah" AND had also been told on the phone with HOB box office that they were sold out and then was promptly hung up on. But I kept trying and got 2 individual seated tix. YAY!!! :):D

Ticket buying these days is so full of angst and heart failure and aggravation and frustration and..and and... I sometimes wonder why I go through it!--but then when you score good tix... well, I guess that's why you go back again and again for more torture. :D

Sharon

PS---anyone else going to Boston TCV??

Archived