JOHN PAUL JONES New Project

The Pagemeister

Damn, just realized I can't make the Oct 11th show in Boston..:(

Anyone planning to attend? Please report back, ASAP. LOL

Hi planted--

I am going to Boston Oct 11....have 2 tix in the seated section. :) I had asked earlier if anyone was going to Boston, but never got any responses, so figured I was the only one from these boards going.

Best--

Sharon

Hi planted--

I am going to Boston Oct 11....have 2 tix in the seated section. :) I had asked earlier if anyone was going to Boston, but never got any responses, so figured I was the only one from these boards going.

Best--

Sharon

Damn, I'm booked that weekend. Have a terrific time. I expect a full report..

Kris

THEM CROOKED VULTURES: ADDITIONAL TOUR DATES

NEW YORK ADDED TO NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

10-15 NYC - Roseland Ballroom

Presale starts Thursday, September 24th at 4pm EST

Tickets go on sale to the public Saturday, September 26th at Noon EST

A very limited number of tickets will be sold free of service charges at the Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza box office beginning at the time of the public onsale

GERMANY PRESALE

12-6 Munich - Zenith

12-7 Berlin - Columbiahalle

12-8 Cologne - Palladium

Presale starts Tuesday, September 22nd at 10am CET

Tickets go on sale to the public Thursday, September 24th at 10am

THEM CROOKED VULTURES: ADDITIONAL TOUR DATES

GERMANY PRESALE

12-6 Munich - Zenith

12-7 Berlin - Columbiahalle

12-8 Cologne - Palladium

Presale starts Tuesday, September 22nd at 10am CET

Tickets go on sale to the public Thursday, September 24th at 10am

Yessss!!!!!! Thats fuckin' greeaat!!! Just ordered my tickets!!!

Yessss!!!!!! Thats fuckin' greeaat!!! Just ordered my tickets!!!

So excited for you! I had a ticket for his Prime Club gig in Koln back in Nov '99 but alas I fell ill and was unable to attend. I did receive a recording of it shortly afterward and what a dazzling gig it proved to be. This one is sure

to be no exception and I'm very pleased to see him return to Germany.

So excited for you! I had a ticket for his Prime Club gig in Koln back in Nov '99 but alas I fell ill and was unable to attend. I did receive a recording of it shortly afterward and what a dazzling gig it proved to be. This one is sure

to be no exception and I'm very pleased to see him return to Germany.

Yeah, thats really great to see him return to germany. Do you live here? That will be my first chance to see JPJ live! I hope I'll not be ill on this day. The week before I'm goinig to see Motörhead at the same venue.

Yeah, thats really great to see him return to germany. Do you live here? That will be my first chance to see JPJ live! I hope I'll not be ill on this day. The week before I'm goinig to see Motörhead at the same venue.

No longer in Germany but I still pass through from time to time. I thought for sure you had seen John in concert

before. Well, this really is terrific. Here's a link to photographs I took during his Frankfurt concert in '99. After the

show I went downtown in the freezing cold. Like I said, I missed the Cologne gig the next night, but my friend

went and his photographs are at the same link: http://www.stryder.de/jpjpic.html

No longer in Germany but I still pass through from time to time. I thought for sure you had seen John in concert

before. Well, this really is terrific. Here's a link to photographs I took during his Frankfurt concert in '99. After the

show I went downtown in the freezing cold. Like I said, I missed the Cologne gig the next night, but my friend

went and his photographs are at the same link: http://www.stryder.de/jpjpic.html

Ok Steve, great pics! Yes I've NEVER ever seen a member of LZ in concert!!! Just got my tickets today. Really exciting! But of course I would prefer a JPJ Solo Concert, but this is also great. Hope TCV release the album before december that I can listen to all songs before. Do you no anything about a support-act?

Ok Steve, great pics! Yes I've NEVER ever seen a member of LZ in concert!!! Just got my tickets today. Really exciting! But of course I would prefer a JPJ Solo Concert, but this is also great. Hope TCV release the album before december that I can listen to all songs before. Do you no anything about a support-act?

Not as of yet, but these are bigger venues than the clubs he played in '99 so there could well be an opening act.

I'm just throwing this out there: Wouldn't it be awesome if Jimmy joined them for a few shows? I suppose it would be too much Zeppelin and they would be expected to play mostly Zeppelin.

i've been thinking the same thing .... just like he and jpj did with the foos. tho i'd want more than 2 songs ....... :rolleyes: but, wouldn't it be great! tom, i dare say if it is going to happen, it will be in the uk, not in our neck of the woods, ie end of the world .... :(

Archived