The Aerosmith Thread

Hey, I didn't see a thread for Aerosmith, so I thought I'd start one.

aerosmith1.jpg:wub:

(geez, how old is this picture? ;) )

Aerosmith is one of my favorite groups. My favorite album is Permanent Vacation, and my favorite songs are, well, there's too many! :D

Who's with me?

:peace:,

Jo

How's it going "pagemccartney95?" I hope all is well with you. I LOVE AEROSMITH! I've seen these sons of bitches live 5 times! I love all of their albums but mainly TOYS IN THE ATTIC (1975), ROCKS (1976), GET YOUR WINGS (1974), PERMANENT VACATION (1987) and PUMP (1989). I love AEROSMITH'S blistering renditions of THE BEATLES immortalized classics "Come Together" and "I'm Down," these songs kick ass! ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going "pagemccartney95?" I hope all is well with you. I LOVE AEROSMITH! I've seen these sons of b****es live 5 times! I love all of their albums but mainly TOYS IN THE ATTIC (1975), ROCKS (1976), GET YOUR WINGS (1974), PERMANENT VACATION (1987) and PUMP (1989). I love AEROSMITH'S blistering renditions of THE BEATLES immortalized classics "Come Together" and "I'm Down," these songs kick ass! ROCK ON my friend!

Ah, yes! :D But I think I'll just revive the other Aerosmith thread. I forgot about it..... :slapface:

Jo

Thanks for the link, I forgot about it. :slapface: Yes, they're great, they're America's Greatest Rock Band! :yay:

Jo

Hey no big deal. B)

P.S. Does anyone know why this error One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

is popping out every time I try to perform a search?

Hey no big deal. B)

P.S. Does anyone know why this error One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

It's some thing with the search engine; you have to use real words. :unsure: Annoying! :slapface:

Jo

Search for words longer than 4 letters.

Search for words longer than 4 letters.

I searched, for example, the Hot Pics of Bonzo thread. I typed that, and the same error is popping out over and over and over again. I don't get it. This is not the first time. I tried that a few months ago, same error, searched through help, nothing. Am I doing something wrong? :unsure:

Typing the exact name of the thread doesn't really work. Try searching for the name Bonzo in the thread where it is at. In the search click more options and search for Bonzo only in the photos thread and make it so that only topics are shown.

This is more helpful. http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?s=...ode=adv&f=0

Typing the exact name of the thread doesn't really work. Try searching for the name Bonzo in the thread where it is at. In the search click more options and search for Bonzo only in the photos thread and make it so that only topics are shown.

This is more helpful. http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?s=...ode=adv&f=0

I think I got it. THANK YOU!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw AeroSmith last month, July 19, 2009 in Dallas, Texas. Great, if short, concert. About 90 minutes.

Anyway, AeroSmith has always been one of my top 5 bands. My favorite songs by them would be:

Walkin' the Dog

Seasons of Wither

Lord of the Thighs

Last Child

Draw the Line

The Hand that Feeds

Plus many, many more...

• 1 month later...

Hey, I didn't see a thread for Aerosmith, so I thought I'd start one.

aerosmith1.jpg:wub:

(geez, how old is this picture? ;) )

Aerosmith is one of my favorite groups. My favorite album is Permanent Vacation, and my favorite songs are, well, there's too many! :D

Who's with me?

Jo

Hey "pagemccartney95" A.K.A. Jo! How are you doing? I know that I have already posted a comment here on your thread but I just had to say one thing: I LOVE AEROSMITH! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Archived