FOR WOMEN ONLY

slave to zep

I was thinking of using argan oil products or my hair, is it any good for thick frizzy waves/curls?

Yes of course. It works wonderfully! It tames and moisturizes my hair and leaves it silky smooth. Can't ask for any more, really. The humidity here is so bad and I struggle with the frizz myself and use products to combat it! :D I recently picked up some heat protection spray, for hot tools, but one spray over my fresh do and my strands are in place and shiny all day! I find all my stuff, aside from the Paul Mitchell, at my local hairdressers supply store.

001.JPG

My hair is thick, but bone straight...ugh. The bleach I use in the summer for some highlighting gives it texture (or roughness) but I still needed more so I found a product by KENRA that's called simply, texture spray. So far so good...

Because I blow dry my hair often, I use a serum by Davines called repairing sealing serum, but only on the ends as my hair tends to get oily still. And it has cherry oil so it smells delicious!!!

My hair is thick, but bone straight...ugh. The bleach I use in the summer for some highlighting gives it texture (or roughness) but I still needed more so I found a product by KENRA that's called simply, texture spray. So far so good...

Because I blow dry my hair often, I use a serum by Davines called repairing sealing serum, but only on the ends as my hair tends to get oily still. And it has cherry oil so it smells delicious!!!

Thank you for your recommendations planted! I will keep my eyes open for these. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That stuff sounds great.

This has just come out on the market within the last few months. It doesn't have salicylic acid in it, which seems to be in everything, and it is the enemy of my skin! This stuff has, by far, given me the deepest clean I have ever had from a face wash. There is no irritation and it has a nice tingle to it! :D I highly recommend it.Biore-Deep-Pore-Charcoal-Cleanser.jpg

I tried this based on your post and I really like it! I like the charcoal base, reminds me of Lush Coalface which I also really like. All of the handmade Lush products are great, I especially love the bath bombs, lotions and facial cleansers/masks.

post-26295-0-96854400-1407762960_thumb.j

I tried this based on your post and I really like it! I like the charcoal base, reminds me of Lush Coalface which I also really like. All of the handmade Lush products are great, I especially love the bath bombs, lotions and facial cleansers/masks.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's great stuff. Im glad you like it. :) I will keep my eyes open for Lush Coalface. Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I bought the Biore stuff over the weekend and I really like it too!! And I also found a Lush store, although I didn't remember about Coalface. I will look for it next trip!

I bought the Biore stuff over the weekend and I really like it too!! And I also found a Lush store, although I didn't remember about Coalface. I will look for it next trip!

I absolutely love the Lush store, the closest one to me is in New Orleans, and I stock up each time I visit! Their products are fantastic, very good quality. I'd love to hear if you find a favorite, mine are the bath bombs, Ocean Salt and Karma Kream. oh and one of their fresh face masks called Ayesha.

:)

I love bath bombs as well, pity I don't have a tub in my apartment, but I either take them with me when I travel and book a hotelroom with a tub, or if there's Lush where I am going I'll go and get some. The whole shop smells wonderful :-)

I absolutely love the Lush store, the closest one to me is in New Orleans, and I stock up each time I visit! Their products are fantastic, very good quality. I'd love to hear if you find a favorite, mine are the bath bombs, Ocean Salt and Karma Kream. oh and one of their fresh face masks called Ayesha.

:)

There is one in Richmond; I was there with kids this trip so not much time to stop and look but hopefully can look more next time!

Lush was an instant success when they opened here. By now there are at least eight shops in the Los Angeles area. That I know of, that is...there could be even more. Practically every woman I know drools at the sight of them...and my vegan/vegetarian friends, too. Nemea is right, the aroma in the shop alone is intoxicating enough to make you want to stay all day.

For the fashion savvy, I discovered this fascinating blog by Chiara Ferragni recently and had to share it here with Les Femmes Zeppelin:

http://www.theblondesalad.com/

The whole shop smells wonderful :-)

Going into the store is a treat all by itself, I instantly feel better!

There is one in Richmond; I was there with kids this trip so not much time to stop and look but hopefully can look more next time!

I love that you can try out the products in the store, and they will also give you samples to take home. Beware, it's addictive! :)

Lush was an instant success when they opened here. By now there are at least eight shops in the Los Angeles area. That I know of, that is...there could be even more. Practically every woman I know drools at the sight of them...and my vegan/vegetarian friends, too. Nemea is right, the aroma in the shop alone is intoxicating enough to make you want to stay all day.

For the fashion savvy, I discovered this fascinating blog by Chiara Ferragni recently and had to share it here with Les Femmes Zeppelin:

http://www.theblondesalad.com/

Cool blog, Strider, thanks for sharing! The first Lush store I went to was in L.A.! At Universal Studios of all places. I was immediately hooked and thrilled to find that there was a store fairly close to me. I have ordered online before, but it's not nearly as fun as going into the store.

• 4 months later...

There is a strong fragrance coming out of the Lush stores that you can smell well outside of the store. Sorry it makes your throat itch. My favorite Lush store in New Orleans closed this month. :(

They are saying they will open in a new location, I hope so! I'm still using the Biore coal soap. :)

You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault! :D That sucks that they closed your store. I hope you get it back! :) I'm still using the Biore too.

There is a strong fragrance coming out of the Lush stores that you can smell well outside of the store. Sorry it makes your throat itch. My favorite Lush store in New Orleans closed this month. :(
They are saying they will open in a new location, I hope so! I'm still using the Biore coal soap. :)