IF and when JP

Want to be positive and think Jimmy will make an attempt in the next 18 months and put out some product. Will he go with a set lineup, for the recording? or will he go with multiple musicians? I would like to see him go with a set rhythm section, (Jason and Guy Pratt), and then go with multiple vocalists, (Paul Rodgers, Jack White, Fred Durst, David Coverdale, Joe Elliott, Myles Kennedy, Ann Wilson). I also would hope that he brings in some guitar players to guest on the product, (White, The Edge, Slash, Joe Perry, Jeff Beck). No Robert Plant. Jimmy needs to stand on his own with this.

Want to be positive and think Jimmy will make an attempt in the next 18 months and put out some product. Will he go with a set lineup, for the recording? or will he go with multiple musicians? I would like to see him go with a set rhythm section, (Jason and Guy Pratt), and then go with multiple vocalists, (Paul Rodgers, Jack White, Fred Durst, David Coverdale, Joe Elliott, Myles Kennedy, Ann Wilson). I also would hope that he brings in some guitar players to guest on the product, (White, The Edge, Slash, Joe Perry, Jeff Beck). No Robert Plant. Jimmy needs to stand on his own with this.

It's been done before. It was called Outrider.

Personally I would have to veto Fred Durst and Joe Elliott, and I'm not down with the idea of having other guitarists either. I can't believe Jimmy has been waiting this long to let other people play guitar on his solo album...

Archived