Could it?

the 25th celebration of the rock and roll hall of fame is coming up on september 25th in cleveland.

what better time for the greatest live band ever to reunite than then?i'm pretty sure jimmy page will take part in it somehow,whether bonham,jonesy,and percy take part is anybody's guess.it just would

not be much of a show if they did'nt perform that night,in my view!!!

Not much of a guess at all, really--they won't. Sorry to rain on the parade, but it won't happen.

Not much of a guess at all, really--they won't. Sorry to rain on the parade, but it won't happen.

Oh come on, we can have fun with this suggestion. I can see it now. Jimmy has been

stewing all summer about that guitar strap malfunction during the induction ceremony.

He is bound and determined to return to Cleveland for the 25th anniversary and bring

Robert, JPJ and Jason with him. They'll play a four hour show and Robert will exclaim

"Hey Bonzo, he did it" after Moby Dick.

"...got tickets??....any tickets for s-aaaaaaale??"

Omg I have never seen them sound good live, I think they are they worste live band ever.

This is just a matter of opinion, of course...but the worst live band ever?

Many people would class them as the best live band ever.

Personally I think Led Zep and the Who are better than the Stones live, but I can't think of anybody else...and I've seem most of the great live bands in my time.

Oh come on, we can have fun with this suggestion. I can see it now. Jimmy has been

stewing all summer about that guitar strap malfunction during the induction ceremony.

He is bound and determined to return to Cleveland for the 25th anniversary and bring

Robert, JPJ and Jason with him. They'll play a four hour show and Robert will exclaim

"Hey Bonzo, he did it" after Moby Dick.

"...got tickets??....any tickets for s-aaaaaaale??"

Steve, you mysteriously left out the info regarding the two hour sets they will play in New York for the anniversary shows on both nights in October. :slapface:

Archived