Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO's)

lzzoso

Hi 'Stargazer'

well, hello

Whos to say that they havent made contact with us already, they just havent told you and me thats all, beware of Men with Green Skin and Forked Tongues and Women who sit on Clutches of Eggs, thats what i say.

yes, the willing contact of extraterrestrial lifeforms is easy to cover up.

the huge spaceship, the strange creatures and what ever must follow such an encounter.

if they had made contact, what would be the most logical place to do so?

central park? the red square? in front of the Norwegian royal palace?

if these creatures are so advanced, so intelligent, then why did they choose

"one-horse-town" Arizona (but in any other far away isolated place if you will)

instead of where there are people to see them and make contact back?

If they are so advanced, so intelligent then why would they have any reason to fear us?

their weapons technology is sure to be far advanced to us, their medical science would be far advanced. We would pose no larger threat to them than a mere bug. but yet then only show

them selves to a drunk farmer out in the country side.

"Hypothetical" is to one Species as "Fact" is to another, we are but one of countless lifeforms in the Universe, we think we are a Big, Advanced, Know It All Species, how arrogant we are.

yes, the far advanced technology of another species would seem like magic to some one like us, that is true. But I still think you underestimate the difficulties of deep space travel.

The distances, the level of radiation and the dangers out there. Even if these challenges can be conquered, there are many still. And even if they are such amazing travelers as you claim, they managed to find this planet of all the possible millions to do their clandestine business?

There are Species out there, or here with us right now, that are as advanced from us as we are from the Ameoba.

And we can only speculate as to what they are doing here, if here they are that is.

Regards, Danny

you say this with so much certainty, yet you provide no conclusive evidence.

you make claims that are grand indeed, yet you show no grand evidence either.

you don't even have enough evidence to make an hypothesis, you just ramble on

about "scary" aliens living among us and have nothing to show us.

If you had talked about the possibilities, I could probably agree, there are possibilities.

But it is just as big a possibility that I am the second coming of Christ and I'm here to save you all. There is just as much proper proof of that. Or maybe I'm the Antichrist or maybe even an alien, Ooooooooh scary!

When you make extraordinary claims you have to provide extraordinary evidence.

Do that and we might have a descent discussion on our hands.

(and no, shaky videos of dots of light on the horison is not extraordinary evidence)

well, hello

yes, the willing contact of extraterrestrial lifeforms is easy to cover up.

the huge spaceship, the strange creatures and what ever must follow such an encounter.

Open your mind to the possibility that Alien Lifeforms that are so far advanced of us could be using Insect like creatures to spy on us, they dont need a "huge spaceship" they would have much better and more sophisticated and clandestine

machines to do their bidding.

Try Antarticia, there is a hugh space in the centre that Google Earth has nicely covered up.

if these creatures are so advanced, so intelligent, then why did they choose

"one-horse-town" Arizona (but in any other far away isolated place if you will)

instead of where there are people to see them and make contact back?

Maybe they didnt, who knows? Maybe they dont want to make contact because it will scare the shit out of 99% of the people of the world, maybe they only want to observe like we would do to an Ant Colony or Fish in a tank, open your mind to the possibilities rather than shutting any opening because your tiny mind cant cope with what it could be.

If they are so advanced, so intelligent then why would they have any reason to fear us?

Who says they fear anything? only you at the moment, i have no evidence to suggest they fear anything, do you?

their weapons technology is sure to be far advanced to us, their medical science would be far advanced. We would pose no larger threat to them than a mere bug. but yet then only show them selves to a drunk farmer out in the country side.

You know that for a fact do you, the ramblings of a drunk are facts now are they?

yes, the far advanced technology of another species would seem like magic to some one like us, that is true. But I still think you underestimate the difficulties of deep space travel.

I dont underestimate the difficulties of deep space travel, i cant even see how it could be done, how could i with the limited scientific knowledge of our species? but some other far advanced species might be able to do what we cannot comprehend at this moment in time.

The distances, the level of radiation and the dangers out there. Even if these challenges can be conquered, there are many still. And even if they are such amazing travelers as you claim, they managed to find this planet of all the possible millions to do their clandestine business?

I claim nothing, i just open my mind to what might, i say might one day be possible to us but which may, i say may be possible to other far advanced Alien species now at this point in time.

you say this with so much certainty, yet you provide no conclusive evidence.

you make claims that are grand indeed, yet you show no grand evidence either.

What evidence could i provide to you that you would accept? A body perhaps, some incredable piece of technology even? i think not, and yes i am certain that we are not alone in this universe and that there are countless other entities that are light years ahead of us in all aspects of Science and Technology and beyond that as well, Logic tells me this, i dont need evidence.

you don't even have enough evidence to make an hypothesis, you just ramble on

about "scary" aliens living among us and have nothing to show us.

I told you already, i dont have any evidence, and you appear to be unable to dissect the Humour from the Serious.

If you had talked about the possibilities, I could probably agree, there are possibilities.

At least we agree on the Possibilities then?

But it is just as big a possibility that I am the second coming of Christ and I'm here to save you all. There is just as much proper proof of that. Or maybe I'm the Antichrist or maybe even an alien, Ooooooooh scary!

No no no, your a TWAT. (TwitterWithoutAnyThought) :angry:

No i dont, because Logic tells me Differently.

No we wont, because as far as intellect and whit goes your an Amoeba and i'm an Alien. ;)

(and no, shaky videos of dots of light on the horison is not extraordinary evidence)

The Christians would call you a "Doubting Thomas" you know?

Regards, Danny

PS, Sorry for frightening you, i did not mean too.

I knew that this might be a "touchy" subject when I posted it. Obviously none of us so far is "right" or "wrong" on this subject. Some of us believe and some of us do not. That is fair.

Let me say something that I have seen on one of the "cable channels". The reason that "UFO'S" or "alien spacecraft" do not make their "Presence" known to us humans is because if they did land on the White House lawn NOW and make themselves known NOW, then "we" (humans) would have all their technology NOW instead of the years (dozens or hundreds) for us humans to develop that techology on our own. Does that make since?

Somewhere in our Great country of the United States of America, there are people working on special and very top secrets projects that us, the average American, would never ever know about. Right this very second there are secret projects going on that even the President of the United States does not even know about (and will never know about).

Of course, I believe that aliens exist. To think that Earth is the only place in the universe that is able to support life would be ridiculous. I think there are many nutcases out there that just try to say they've seen alien spacecraft or whatever in order to draw attention to themselves. Roswell was a bit bizarre if you ask me and it's obvious that the government has something to hide. A cool radio show to check out is Coast to Coast AM with George Noory that was originally started by the great Art Bell. Aliens are definately a permanent fixture of discussion on the program.

No i dont, because Logic tells me Differently.

that it's self is unlogical.

Of course you have to show some evidence when you claims that aliens are spying on

us with insect like creatures. Or that they are living around us right now.

Or the mere claim that they are visiting us.

What is logical about that?! The very core and and hearth of logic is evidence and critical thinking.

As I said, I as you, believe that there is a incredibly high chance that there are other

lifeforms in this galaxy, and others. But that they have traveled here and are studying us

demands some more proof.

Try Antarticia, there is a hugh space in the centre that Google Earth has nicely covered up.

you might find that mapping and photographing from the air a landscape witch main claim to fame is the fact that it is extremely inhospitable is quite difficult, if not impossible.

take a peak at the facts here

and anyway, why would Antarctica be a logical place to make contact?

the absence of people to make contact with, the freezing colds and ample source of ice for drinks?

Maybe they didnt, who knows? Maybe they dont want to make contact because it will scare the shit out of 99% of the people of the world, maybe they only want to observe like we would do to an Ant Colony or Fish in a tank, open your mind to the possibilities rather than shutting any opening because your tiny mind cant cope with what it could be.

You say that there will be panic, yes there will be, but why would they care about that?

for them we are only bugs as you say. Have you ever studied a ant hill or a fish aquarium?

that actually know you are there, eventually, as you would see from the ant's attacking you and the fish turning to face you. You can't study a living creature forever without any evidence comming out, without someone knowing and\or seeing it.

you say "open your mind", well I have a very open mind. But I don't open my mind to BS.

I like to think of myself as a critical thinker. I need evidence and research, I just don't

start to believe something because it sounds cool, or because I like to think "the man" is out to get me. UFO's is just another conspiracy theory field of mumbo jumbo where critical thinking

and burden of proof is sidetracked by fuzzy images of green men with large eyes and dots of light. If you want to live in your fairytale world of men in black and insect spies, then do that,

you are perfectly free to.

No we wont, because as far as intellect and whit goes your an Amoeba and i'm an Alien. wink.gif

Well you are free to think that, and I could lower my self to your level.

But I would rather like you to crack open a book, or listen to other people than alex jones for a moment. http://skeptoid.com/ start here, learn yourself some critical thinking, and then take a new look at your faith.

If you are a time traveler you would have no trouble what so ever visiting any where at any time with out anyone knowing anything about it ever happening. You only have to be careful what you do and when you do it.

Proving science fact is not about showing it on the 11:00 new's (most science guy's don't have time to watch the new's every time it come's on)! Thinking that an advanced form of life will show up to have lunch with Obama or any other world figure just to prove to some one that they are here is not the way to the light.

here we start again, time travel?!

traveling forward in time is possible, if you have a veichle that can travel in near light speed.

traveling backwards in time on the other hand starts to shake the very core of physics.

I'm not talking about showing up on the news, I'm talking about the fact that people seem to easily believe that the Illuminati can rule the world behind a veil of secrecy.

But seem to forget the near impossibility of hiding something of that magnitude.

The larger a conspiracy theory is, the less likely it is to be true.

think of all the people, all the chains of information and no leakage?

No sudden readings of strange energy and or radiation as the aliens are whizzing through our atmosphere? That is extremely improbable.

If you want to be taken seriously, start collecting proper data, get into research.

There are tons of private and government funded studies out there that use a little

more respected methods than “theyarealreadyhere.com.”

I've seen a UFO, but I have to be a drama-killer here and say that it was probably just one of our government's experimental planes or something. It sure wasn't like any airplane I've ever seen, though!

I'm much more inclined to believe in aliens than in, say, ghosts for example. The universe is a biiiig place - why shouldn't there be other life out there somewhere? And I sure hope they're smarter than us; there are enough imbeciles just on this planet!

We are not alone.

So... Does that mean I believe? I think so.

I believe in anything except that the aliens are green and have fly like eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if in some galactic zoo aliens watch humans and laugh.

Lol! Seriously - all the aliens are probably like, "Where the heck did they come up with THAT?!" I wonder if they have funny ideas about what we look like. Maybe they think we're green with fly eyes! We'll both meet someday and say, "I thought YOU looked like that!" "Well, that's what I thought YOU looked like!"

I think most of the UFO sightings in the last forty years can be explained by the long development of the B-2 bomber, F117 and similar stealth jets. Ever hear of the Aurora jet? Evidence of its existence is circumstantial but some sources say it was capable of exceeding Mach 5, or 8000 mph and reach altitudes thousands and thousands of feet. A flight from Las Vegas to New York would take less than ten minutes.

There are also several patents and experimental flights for a "stealth blimp." A test flight observer said the blimp was completely radar retardant and bigger than the aircraft carrier it was on. Also 100% silent. Fits the bill for lots of UFO sightings, no?

I think you can't find any uglier race than human race. Both physically and mentally.

To think we're the center of the universe, that the Earth is the greatest, that our technology is prospering... And, to think we're the only living creatures in the universe.... Yeah right. <_<

We need to differentiate "flying spaceships" from alien presence and intervetion (or better, beings of an advanced intelligence who've been here all along). Who knows? Maybe they "global warmed" Mars a million years ago, to the point they came to Earth. That doesn't require dimension jumps or hyperspace travel. Ask the Sumerians. The Anunakki (those who fell from the Heavens). Those Heavenly chariots. The Epic of Gilgamesh. Elijah. Ezekiel. The gods Baal and Enki. David's Goliath.

Genesis 6:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Sons of God; Daughters of men. Even the Bible differentiates.

Once you accept the Abrahamic concept of monotheism, all other possibilties are ruled out as a mtter of faith. But let's remember, it took till 1980 for the Vatican to acknowledge that the Earth revoloved around the Sun. Sorry Copernicus. Sorry Gallileo.

I know one of the shapes of extraterrestrial life...

can be called like this because his unmaterial nature

and it can be conceived only if you have a capable body and a beautiful soul.

this "unknown" nature should fullfill all portions of the universe...

unfortunatelly is a life form in danger of extintion, for that reason the man

look for his existence in other planets.

We need to differentiate "flying spaceships" from alien presence and intervetion (or better, beings of an advanced intelligence who've been here all along). Who knows? Maybe they "global warmed" Mars a million years ago, to the point they came to Earth. That doesn't require dimension jumps or hyperspace travel. Ask the Sumerians. The Anunakki (those who fell from the Heavens). Those Heavenly chariots. The Epic of Gilgamesh. Elijah. Ezekiel. The gods Baal and Enki. David's Goliath.

Genesis 6:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Sons of God; Daughters of men. Even the Bible differentiates.

Once you accept the Abrahamic concept of monotheism, all other possibilties are ruled out as a mtter of faith. But let's remember, it took till 1980 for the Vatican to acknowledge that the Earth revoloved around the Sun. Sorry Copernicus. Sorry Gallileo.

Hi Ev, At last a Learned Man,

I'm not gonna get in to it on here with you mate because,

1, there are too many Heretics, Heathens and Non/Un Belivers that it is just getting to a stage again where everybody wants proof and as you know they are too lazy to look fot it themselves (so they ask us to find it for them)

2, Logic will guide you the the Truth through the use of Facts anyway.

Apart from that if you want to hear a Little Twitter that i heard the other day then PM me and i will reveal all.

The Genesis 6: quote says it all really, and i love that quote, if people would only take the time to do some genuine research and Open their Minds to what could be then they wouldnt be posting the way they do, they would see it all for themselves, the answers are all out there if you take the trouble to look beyond your long nose's arent they?

Sometimes Ev it feels like an "Ant" would give you more feedback than some people do on here, does nobody read the Bible any more? just for the History of it, or Ancient History in general. I used to get everything i knew from books, now you can use the Internet as a short cut and they are still unwilling to do good research before opening their mouths.

"Spaceships of Ezekiel" now where did they get them from? "Johanna and the Whale" "Jesus Ascension in to Heaven" the list is endless and people still dont get it do they?

Something happened all those centuries ago that we dont have the Hard Evidence of, but Logic tells us that something did happen, the Evidence is in "Fairy Stories" and "Holy Books" if you take the time like Ev and Me you will find that Evidence, it might not stand up in a "Court of Law", but it is still evidence. Evidence through Logic will bring you to the Truth.

Regards, Danny

i just saw a thing on cnn with -amanpour on -gaza and there was a playground and the kids were so shocked by war that a little kid wouldnt take a ball out of her hand. she put it on the ground and the kid picked it up 20minutes later.

in regards to freedom, the phone lines are not private...the key to democracy and a free society and just basic things operating normally. even with freedom there is too much manipulating and controlling of the "system".

we need technology checking on technology to make it work right.

ufos, check right here on earth and lets get that right first.

A favorite quote Danny: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

And we have evidence! Gods and angels! They came from the sky! Wanna go into Genesis? TWO creation stories. Lilith vs Eve? Clay is the same word for blood. DNA! Why is the physician's symbol the caduceus a double helix? The symbol for Enki for thousands of years! Coincidence? The Sumerian god who mixed the blood of the gods with the blood of Homo Erectus that created man? His symbol is our DNA! Even the Bible couldn't leave that one out! Elohim, the Biblical name for "God". It's a plural. So we get "Lord". Singular. But they never could leave out the plural "gods".

It's been here all along:

caduceuslions.jpg

We are not alone.

So... Does that mean I believe? I think so.

I believe in anything except that the aliens are green and have fly like eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if in some galactic zoo aliens watch humans and laugh.

Lol! Seriously - all the aliens are probably like, "Where the heck did they come up with THAT?!" I wonder if they have funny ideas about what we look like. Maybe they think we're green with fly eyes! We'll both meet someday and say, "I thought YOU looked like that!" "Well, that's what I thought YOU looked like!"

:lol: I've often wondered about that! What if aliens are living on Earth right now & we don't know it?

What if you're an alien? What if I'm an alien?? How are we to know?

:huh: I'm gonna stop now

Archived