Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO's)

lzzoso

As old as the earth is and the fact that we have come to be in our present state in what, 30,000 or so years? I know that the early upright walking men have been a round much much longer but we as, Homo-sapiens for 30,000 some odd years.

So, the earth is billion's of years old, there are sure to be possibilities that other being's could have called earth home but where ahead of us in time (older species) and have been long gone from here. Or maybe even still exist with us but they are in an advanced state of some other form of life that ... like I said before, we do not understand or know of.

:hysterical:

And they also laughed at Christopher Columbus, among other's .... Just because you don't understand or it has not been in the 11:00 New's, does not mean it does not exist. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

You are absolutely right on that one. There are fathomless things to create or think up in your mind and quite true anything is possible. Some things are just highly improbable.

This desk could turn into a creature which swallowed me whole next time I drift off to sleep. But I wont spend much time putting faith in it.

Columbus was a perfect example. Now where are our oranges and butterflys. There are several very educated persons who have seen UFO's.

You are absolutely right on that one. There are fathomless things to create or think up in your mind and quite true anything is possible. Some things are just highly improbable.

This desk could turn into a creature which swallowed me whole next time I drift off to sleep. But I wont spend much time putting faith in it.

Columbus was a perfect example. Now where are our oranges and butterflys. There are several very educated persons who have seen UFO's.

Reminds me of the story of the physicist who died of a heart attack when he realized his chair didn't exist! :lol:

I'm not making this stuff up guy's, I've read all of this from writing's of people far smarter than me........

http://www.physorg.com/news10789.html

Getting closer to the speed of light ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_salt-water_rocket

There's lot's of new stuff coming out every day. And I don't close my mind to the everyday normal, I'm open minded as are a lot of folk's in this group. Some time's I find myself pondering about on any subject, so I do some research on it.

What did you think about the Dear, the Dog and the Bamalance?

• 1 month later...

I saw a great documentary on one of the cable channels a couple of months ago titled something like, "UFO's and the White House". They had something to say about UFO's and every President beginning with (I believe) Harry S. Truman and ending with our last President, George W. Bush. It was only one hour long so they kinda ran through all these Presidents and their dealings or whatever with the phenomenon of UFO's fairly quickly. However, I seem to remember that they said that if anyone of these Presidents who would have the most knowledge of the existence of UFO's or extra-terrestrials, it would have been George Herbert Walker Bush. Mainly because before he became vice-president and eventually President, the senior George Bush was director of the CIA for a couple of years or so. He was the only President of the United States to once head the CIA. I found that to be very interesting. Anyway, why would a cable channel produce a documentary on this subject if it was not (at least) semi-relevant (to some of us).

As old as the earth is and the fact that we have come to be in our present state in what, 30,000 or so years? I know that the early upright walking men have been a round much much longer but we as, Homo-sapiens for 30,000 some odd years.

So, the earth is billion's of years old, there are sure to be possibilities that other being's could have called earth home but where ahead of us in time (older species) and have been long gone from here. Or maybe even still exist with us but they are in an advanced state of some other form of life that ... like I said before, we do not understand or know of.

OOPS wrong planet!hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

• 1 year later...

I thought I might try and revive this topic. I find the idea of UFO's very fascinating. I said this very recently that I actually believe that our Planet Earth is being visited by UFO's and their occupants on a daily basis. Somewhere in our world right now there is a UFO sighting that may or may not be reported and documented.

I do not know how many of you are aware, but Jimmy Carter (then Governor of Georgia) reported seeing what he and others claimed to be a UFO. He actually went through the motions and filled out an official form stating what he had seen. This is a fact and well documented. Google Jimmy Carter UFO and read and learn more.

I am not saying that you should believe one man (who eventually became President), but at least keep somewhat of an open mind and try and learn and explore more of this fascinating subject.

If you are still a "non-believer" so be it. I actually do not give a Fuck. I believe what I believe and only want others to at least "keep an open mind".

I thought I might try and revive this topic. I find the idea of UFO's very fascinating. I said this very recently that I actually believe that our Planet Earth is being visited by UFO's and their occupants on a daily basis. Somewhere in our world right now there is a UFO sighting that may or may not be reported and documented.

I do not know how many of you are aware, but Jimmy Carter (then Governor of Georgia) reported seeing what he and others claimed to be a UFO. He actually went through the motions and filled out an official form stating what he had seen. This is a fact and well documented. Google Jimmy Carter UFO and read and learn more.

I am not saying that you should believe one man (who eventually became President), but at least keep somewhat of an open mind and try and learn and explore more of this fascinating subject.

If you are still a "non-believer" so be it. I actually do not give a Fuck. I believe what I believe and only want others to at least "keep an open mind".

Hi lzzoso,

Seeing a UFO is just that, an Unidentified Flying Object, not an Unidentified Flying Object From Another Solar System, people who say "I believe what I believe " are not keeping or exhibiting an "Open Mind" in my opinion.

Regards, Danny

I've never seen one myself, but my mum did in the 1980s. She's an amateur astronomer, and was driving home from her astronomy club and she saw a really bright object in the sky, not a flying saucer, but aircraft of some description which just vanished into space. Being an astronomer, she knew it wasn't a celestial object. There was, however, a military airbase nearby. UFOs are, as Danny says above, unidentified flying objects, it doesn't necessarily mean they are of alien origin.

Hi lzzoso,

Seeing a UFO is just that, an Unidentified Flying Object, not an Unidentified Flying Object From Another Solar System, people who say "I believe what I believe " are not keeping or exhibiting an "Open Mind" in my opinion.

Regards, Danny

I fully realize what the U, the F and the O stand for. Not every unidentified flying object is considered a UFO of "alien" origin, however, every since the late 1940's to early 1950's to the present day, most Humans have linked the two together. I guess to really differentiate the two, the term "flying saucer" would be more suitable and relatable to possible alien (extra-terrestrial) involvement.

When I said that "I believe what I believe" I meant that I believe in the existence of "flying saucers" and the existence of "alien life" (and I am not referring to microbes on some distant planet in some distant galaxy). I mean "intelligent life" of an unknown origin. I believe that people who are skeptics are the one who do not exhibit an open mind.

The whole "...do you BELIEVE in UFOs..." has always sounded rather funny to me:):):). I don't think it's a question of believeing or not believing in them, but rather where do they really come from? ..and who are the "people" manning them? Where do they come from? These are the real questons we should be asking. Personally, I find it very sad if we were to discover that us humans are the only living creatures in the whole damn universe.....wouldn't you??!:):):):)

I fully realize what the U, the F and the O stand for. Not every unidentified flying object is considered a UFO of "alien" origin, however, every since the late 1940's to early 1950's to the present day, most Humans have linked the two together. I guess to really differentiate the two, the term "flying saucer" would be more suitable and relatable to possible alien (extra-terrestrial) involvement.

When I said that "I believe what I believe" I meant that I believe in the existence of "flying saucers" and the existence of "alien life" (and I am not referring to microbes on some distant planet in some distant galaxy). I mean "intelligent life" of an unknown origin. I believe that people who are skeptics are the one who do not exhibit an open mind.

Hi lzzoso,

Not sure i agree with you about skeptics, i'm one but I have always had an open mind as well.

I cannot not believe that "Flying Saucers" exist because they do, as to them being "Extra Terrestial" (not from earth) is another matter, that would mean I would need "Faith", a religous requirement that i do not possess anymore.

I'm as sure as sure can be that we are not alone in the Universe, or do we call it a "Multiverse" now? but as I also believe in Einsteins Theory that only Light can travel at the speed of light, so I dont think any other inteligent beings have come here from another Solar System and all UFOs are Man Made Objects.

Astral Projection? maybe thats how we will travel in the future to distant Stars, with our minds not our bodies.

But on another note, and just to confuse the issue even more, when i go back and read my Bible Stories, especialy Ezekiel, i can invisage Space Ships, Underwater Ships (Jonah) and Aliens (Angels) everywhere. Religion says Believe without Proof, have Faith, and now Science is doing the same so i'll believe what can be proved, and what cannot be proved i'll put on hold untill proved, either True or False. And if that isnt Open Minded enough for you i dont know what is, but dont stop asking questions because thats the only way you will ever get any answers to form your opinions.

I hope my ramblings have helped.

Regards, Danny

Hi lzzoso,

Not sure i agree with you about skeptics, i'm one but I have always had an open mind as well.

I cannot not believe that "Flying Saucers" exist because they do, as to them being "Extra Terrestial" (not from earth) is another matter, that would mean I would need "Faith", a religous requirement that i do not possess anymore.

I'm as sure as sure can be that we are not alone in the Universe, or do we call it a "Multiverse" now? but as I also believe in Einsteins Theory that only Light can travel at the speed of light, so I dont think any other inteligent beings have come here from another Solar System and all UFOs are Man Made Objects.

Astral Projection? maybe thats how we will travel in the future to distant Stars, with our minds not our bodies.

But on another note, and just to confuse the issue even more, when i go back and read my Bible Stories, especialy Ezekiel, i can invisage Space Ships, Underwater Ships (Jonah) and Aliens (Angels) everywhere. Religion says Believe without Proof, have Faith, and now Science is doing the same so i'll believe what can be proved, and what cannot be proved i'll put on hold untill proved, either True or False. And if that isnt Open Minded enough for you i dont know what is, but dont stop asking questions because thats the only way you will ever get any answers to form your opinions.

I hope my ramblings have helped.

Regards, Danny

You do make a good point about them wanting you to accept theories that are not proven. The Big Bang and Evolution are the biggest examples I would say. There is alot of supporting evidence that they are on the right track, but they are too arrogant in their assumptions. The same with the end of the dinosaurs. I do believe in God and science both. If Flying suacers have actually been here, which I do not believe, but there is one hundreth of a percent of doubt that I could be wrong. After all, if they are advanced enough to get here, they would be advanced enough to avoid detection. But its like Big Foot. Go find me a dead one and I will believe.

My quotes are from way before Biblical times. The Enuma Elish, the Sumerian Creation story; The Epic of Gilgamesh, etc.

The story goes that the god Enki created man by mixing the blood of the gods with the blood of the ape man. Hybridization through DNA manipulation. What was the symbol of Enki? The double helix. The origin of the modern physician's caduceus.

EnkiDNA.jpg

Enki was the serpent god. By the time the Bible came to be, he'd long been immortalized as the tempter of Eve. He gave mankind the fruit of knowledge i.e. the ability to procreate. Adama (Adam) is the Sumerian word for "mixed one".

cad.jpg

The point is, perhaps the advancement of human knowledge wasn't linear. Perhaps we were more advanced at some stage in the distant past. Perhaps modern science is merely catching up with ancient knowledge.

i wish evster was still around, he is so good at explaining things clearly.

this is the "ancient alien astronaut theory" that i believe in.

just think about it. it all makes sense. and as he said, the clues are all there for us.

i wish evster was still around, he is so good at explaining things clearly.

this is the "ancient alien astronaut theory" that i believe in.

just think about it. it all makes sense. and as he said, the clues are all there for us.

Yes Slave, it has Captain Picard written all over it. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived