Special Request

Hi all... I have a special request for those of you fortunate enough to be going to Monday's show. No matter how they sound, or what they do, please, please cheer really loud for them, on behalf of all of us who aren't there. Let them know how much we all love them still!!! Yell loud so they can hear you... yell loud so even Bonzo can hear you!!! :)

By the way, what time is the show... 8p.m. I'm guessing? Just trying to figure out when to start expecting reviews, youtube videos, etc. here on the east coast of the U.S. Thanks.

Hi all... I have a special request for those of you fortunate enough to be going to Monday's show. No matter how they sound, or what they do, please, please cheer really loud for them, on behalf of all of us who aren't there. Let them know how much we all love them still!!! Yell loud so they can hear you... yell loud so even Bonzo can hear you!!! :)

By the way, what time is the show... 8p.m. I'm guessing? Just trying to figure out when to start expecting reviews, youtube videos, etc. here on the east coast of the U.S. Thanks.

I love what you wrote. Everybody's been evaluating how they'll be or what if they arent't that good, etc. Hell I don't care! I am so thrilled that I will be standing there hearing the opening of any song - it is a great privilege. Who cares if they're not perfect or Robert's voice is different, or Jimmy's fingers are old -haha - it's THEM!! I will be cheering loudly no matter what!!!!!

I love what you wrote. Everybody's been evaluating how they'll be or what if they arent't that good, etc. Hell I don't care! I am so thrilled that I will be standing there hearing the opening of any song - it is a great privilege. Who cares if they're not perfect or Robert's voice is different, or Jimmy's fingers are old -haha - it's THEM!! I will be cheering loudly no matter what!!!!!

Thanks! I have been in love with this band since I was 13 years old, which was in 1980 so I was unfortunately too young to have seen them in person. It may be a good thing too because I was so obsessed with them, I would have spent my whole youth following them around no doubt!! See my post "Obsession/MidLife Crisis?" under the newbie section.

I have seen alot of "talk" about whether or not they will be the same, what if they disappoint, etc. I have to admit, I wondered if they would sound the same now too... BUT, then I realized, it's not just about this show. It's about the many years of great music and getting to know these guys that makes it all worthwhile. Hey, we have all aged too, right??!! I hope you have a great time, as I know you will! Like I said, please let them know how much they are still loved around the world!! Thanks!!

no problem!

....the official email from the ahmet site that I got yesterday said Zep goes on at 9pm.

There is listed a "special guest" from 7-8 so I guess from the chat on this board that its ELP/Yes/Bad Company....but i am still holding out hope CREAM will show up.... Ahmet did "discover" them after all!

all those millions of people who didnt get tickets, we'll make enough noise to show that walking away will be very very hard for them.

ill have a word with the boys afterwards just incase they still dont get the point.

led zeppelin, you are very much loved.

PEOPLE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE MYTH, LED ZEPPELIN. i SAW ROBERT IN ATHENS AND THATS THE WAY i THOUGHT OF IT, I WAS SEEING THE MYTH. AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS GREAT, I LOVED IT.

Archived