Do you want Zepp in an Arena near you?

Achilees limp

211 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a 2008 tour???

• Yes
    • No

WE WANT TO SEE ZEPPELIN IN A WORLD TOUR.... please... millions of people are so excited to see led zeppelin.... pesonaly i would kill for that... i wish they'd come to a near country... i live in lebanon so i think it's kinda impossible for them to come here... but i would gladly go to a near by country to see their concert, and there are millions who think the same... here in lebanon also...

Yes

:rolleyes:

If I remember correctly the US also turned over a lot of our lovely US dollars to them back in the day...

Not that I think they "owe" us a tour here in the states, but I sure would love some selected dates, something like:

3 or 4 nights at MSG - cause it's The Garden and they have to start here

2 nights in Pittsburgh (so I can see them twice and not travel too far)

1 night in Cleveland (just because it's Cleveland)

1 night in Atlanta (so I can see them again)

2 or 3 nights in Chicago (cause it's in the middle)

1 night in New Orleans (maybe a charity event)

couple of nights in Dallas or Houston (cause Texas needs to Rock)

a show or two in Seattle (to show the "alternative music scene" what it's really about)

1 night in Vegas

ending with 2 or 3 shows in the LA area (cause it's at the end) at this point they are only a plane ride away from a few weeks off for rest and relaxation in Hawaii..

See, with my plan they cover the whole country and are still able to take it easy and not get overtired and worn out... which seems to now be a concern.

to have led zeppelin in Manchester would be a dream come true :)

Manchester, NH would really be a dream come true...massively improbable, however. With that said...I'd go ANYWHERE in North America to see them; even Europe, especially the UK, if I could get a ticket :D

Would love to see them at GM Place in Vancouver. Great acoustics for an arena. If not there then maybe The Gorge in Wash State. Awsome outdoor amphitheatre. Even better ..both :)

if not for the good ole USA most of us would be speaking German or Jappanese, :watchingyou: turds!

Yeah and now everbody in the world speaks american (american is diffent then the queen proper english), except Taxi drivers, Store clerks, maids, cooks, and Shortstops who work in america.

• 2 weeks later...
they shouldd come to melbourne

1972.02.27 Sydney, Australia - Sydney Showground

1. Immigrant Song

2. Heartbreaker

3. Black Dog

4. Celebration Day

5. Since I've Been Loving You

6. Stairway to Heaven

7. Going to California

8. That's the Way

9. Tangerine

10. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

11. Dazed and Confused

12. What Is and What Should Never Be

13. Moby Dick

14. Rock and Roll

15. Whole Lotta Love(inc. Boogie CHillun - Hello Mary Lou - The Rover - Let's Have A Party - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Going Down Slow - The Shape I'm In)

16. Communication Breakdown

17. Organ Solo/Thank You

1972.02.20 Melbourne, Australia - Kooyong Stadium

1. Immigrant Song

2. Heartbreaker

3. Black Dog

4. Since I've Been Loving You

5. Stairway To Heaven

6. Going To California

7. That's The Way

8. Tangerine

9. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

10. Dazed And Confused

11. Rock And Roll

12. Whole Lotta Love (inc. Boogie Chillun - Let's Have A Party)

I have a photo of the Melbourne but I can't seem to be able to attach them can you help me?

New Orleans , Baton Rouge , Houston , Dallas , St Louis , Nashville , Memphis , Mobile , Birmingham,San Antonio are all good possibilities and within 10 hours of home bound to catch two or three of them. I dream the good dream in a land of make believe. Its nothing i have not done before 73,75,77

• 3 weeks later...
YES, THE GARDEN! And not just because I live 30 minutes from it (though that doesn't hurt), but because even Zep knows that there is nothing like a NY audience. A Madison Square Garden audience is what they need to remember and to re-live. 02 Arena was necessary in order to make a performance at the Garden seem possible again. My apologies to the rest of the world....I don't mean to belittle or undermine anyone.

The Garden should be were they kick off the tour. No one rocks as hard as NY fans. After all the movie Song Remains The Same was from that tour in the Garden 1973 and it kicks ass!

• 4 weeks later...

YES!!! Edward Jones Dome, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, I don't care where they play as long as they come. And if they don't come to St. Louis (God forbid) I'll go to Chicago, singing "When the Levee Breaks" all the way up I-55!

"going...going to Chicago...going to Chicago"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived