Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Stairway To Heaven 18

Led Zeppelin Fans In Kentucky

I live in Western Ky, close to the TN state line. :)

I know western KY right by the tennessee line :D

No, really, I do. My father is from Russellville, we used to go there all the time. I also have family in Madisonville.

My mother lives in Somerset. :beer:

Small world Ev....that is where my paternal grandparents retired and spent their last years. I have an uncle that caused many scandals at Somerset High. LOL

Small world Ev....that is where my paternal grandparents retired and spent their last years. I have an uncle that caused many scandals at Somerset High. LOL

Well, if you see a 60-ish woman in a blue Jeep CJ with a NASCAR stick on it, get outta the way!!! :lol:

Well, if you see a 60-ish woman in a blue Jeep CJ with a NASCAR stick on it, get outta the way!!! :lol:

I will watch for her! Funny, I was driving through Somerset last Thanksgiving and got busted with my first speeding ticket in 20 years, but all the "locals" were driving by at 80mph. I bet your Mom is rockin' the place!

I will watch for her! Funny, I was driving through Somerset last Thanksgiving and got busted with my first speeding ticket in 20 years, but all the "locals" were driving by at 80mph. I bet your Mom is rockin' the place!

The sidewalk is not off limits! :lol:

Im in Louisville

Im from Louisville

and hope to be there - and in Saint Louis -

n17436253314_5818.jpg

soon, "Rock"ing for a Cause

spire.jpg

at Farm Aid 2009 !!!

... but right now Im suffering the stifling heat near Rome, Italy ... :slapface:

Im from Louisville

and hope to be there - and in Saint Louis -

n17436253314_5818.jpg

soon, "Rock"ing for a Cause

spire.jpg

at Farm Aid 2009 !!!

... but right now Im suffering the stifling heat near Rome, Italy ... :slapface:

So what part of Louisville u from?

So what part of Louisville u from?

I grew up near the General Electric Plant, in Highview, at 6617 Fegenbush Lane, but mom sold our home a few years ago (my dad passed on in 2004, they had been married almost 50 years and had built that home - where I grew up - in 1963).

I married a fellow who grew up about a mile from the Vatican in 1991, so he and I lived in Rome until our son was born in 1995 ...

... at the end of 1995 we moved to Louisville and found a home in the Highlands, at 1616 Deer Park Avenue. It's at the other end of the street from the

Bardstown Road Farmers Market, near Saint Agnes and the Thomas Merton Center (at Bellarmine University) is on a hill nearby. From there we started distributing an olive oil named "Colle dei Frati" ("Hill of the Monks") ... :whistling:

We returned to Rome at the end of 1998 and sold that home ...

... but according to GoogleMaps streetview, the Cherry Tree we planted there is GROWING wonderfully!!! :thumbsup::cheer::banana::yay::toast::friends:

I grew up near the General Electric Plant, in Highview, at 6617 Fegenbush Lane, but mom sold our home a few years ago (my dad passed on in 2004, they had been married almost 50 years and had built that home - where I grew up - in 1963).

I married a fellow who grew up about a mile from the Vatican in 1991, so he and I lived in Rome until our son was born in 1995 ...

... at the end of 1995 we moved to Louisville and found a home in the Highlands, at 1616 Deer Park Avenue. It's at the other end of the street from the

Bardstown Road Farmers Market, near Saint Agnes and the Thomas Merton Center (at Bellarmine University) is on a hill nearby. From there we started distributing an olive oil named "Colle dei Frati" ("Hill of the Monks") ... :whistling:

We returned to Rome at the end of 1998 and sold that home ...

... but according to GoogleMaps streetview, the Cherry Tree we planted there is GROWING wonderfully!!! :thumbsup::cheer::banana::yay::toast::friends:

Thats great i know that area quite well. Its great chatting with sum Led Zep fans in KY