IMAGINE a new band... More ADDICTIVE Than ♦LED ZEPPELIN♦

blackbow

Howdy Rockers,

Richard R. Morava, Guns N' Roses Publicist heard us on MySpace last year and he loves our music.

"I really like "Motor Gun Blues" and "Mad Dog"."♦

- Richard R. Morava, Guns N' Roses Publicist (Mar 06, 2008)

BLACKBOW Facebook Page: +12,000 fans

HTTP://www.Facebook.com/pages/Blackbow/17284584645

We've been contacted by Universal Music Publishing Group but we have chosen not to take that path, because what they offered us is not what we need at the moment.

Fans of Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin not only enjoy our songs, but respect them for their originality.

BLACKBOW MySpace Page: +19,700 friends

HTTP://www.MySpace.com/BlackbowRock

There's an empty-space in the music business today that's lacking balls, that is, young rockers with passion for classic Rock N' Roll that can actually deliver memorable songs. Our goal is to fill that space creatively through music and visual impact.

We exclusively contact those club owners that do not only know what they are doing, but who are also positively passionate for their artists. That's what makes the real difference.

Our debut album BLACKBOW will be released on iTunes and other mainstream digital MP3 Stores December 1st 2009.

We are currently ranked Number 50 on the ♦Rock Charts Worldwide♦ on ReverbNation.com

BLACKBOW ReverbNation Profile +41,000 fans

HTTP://www.ReverbNation.com/Blackbow

Over +41,000 electrified-fans are diggin' our tracks, you *MIGHT* wanna join our rockin' family. It's growing fast, and we are 100% independent.

Thanks for your time, we recommend LED ZEPPELIN fans to listen to songs "MAD DOG" and "IN ALL THIS TIME" on YouTube

:drool:BLACKBOW YouTube Channel +2,100 friends

HTTP://www.YouTube.com/user/BlackbowRock

BLACKBOW_500x375.jpg

Drops your comments rockers, what do YOU think?

Stay frosty!

Shouldn`t your band be called Crackbow since its so addictive?

I admit I`m having serious withdrawal and jonesin` for another fix.

Cold turkey sucks.

Also, fix the links so I can score. Don`t like driving to the bad side of the internet.

Why do I imagine this same post on a bunch of other forums?

IMAGINE a new band... More ADDICTIVE Than ♦TOOL♦

IMAGINE a new band... More ADDICTIVE Than ♦Pink Floyd♦

IMAGINE a new band... More ADDICTIVE Than ♦Ad Nauseum♦

lulz

Howdy Rockers,

Richard R. Morava, Guns N' Roses Publicist heard us on MySpace last year and he loves our music.

"I really like "Motor Gun Blues" and "Mad Dog"."♦

- Richard R. Morava, Guns N' Roses Publicist (Mar 06, 2008)

BLACKBOW Facebook Page: +12,000 fans

HTTP://www.Facebook.com/pages/Blackbow/17284584645

We've been contacted by Universal Music Publishing Group but we have chosen not to take that path, because what they offered us is not what we need at the moment.

Fans of Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin not only enjoy our songs, but respect them for their originality.

BLACKBOW MySpace Page: +19,700 friends

HTTP://www.MySpace.com/BlackbowRock

There's an empty-space in the music business today that's lacking balls, that is, young rockers with passion for classic Rock N' Roll that can actually deliver memorable songs. Our goal is to fill that space creatively through music and visual impact.

We exclusively contact those club owners that do not only know what they are doing, but who are also positively passionate for their artists. That's what makes the real difference.

Our debut album BLACKBOW will be released on iTunes and other mainstream digital MP3 Stores December 1st 2009.

We are currently ranked Number 50 on the ♦Rock Charts Worldwide♦ on ReverbNation.com

BLACKBOW ReverbNation Profile +41,000 fans

HTTP://www.ReverbNation.com/Blackbow

Over +41,000 electrified-fans are diggin' our tracks, you *MIGHT* wanna join our rockin' family. It's growing fast, and we are 100% independent.

Thanks for your time, we recommend LED ZEPPELIN fans to listen to songs "MAD DOG" and "IN ALL THIS TIME" on YouTube

:drool:BLACKBOW YouTube Channel +2,100 friends

HTTP://www.YouTube.com/user/BlackbowRock

BLACKBOW_500x375.jpg

Drops your comments rockers, what do YOU think?

Stay frosty!

Gentlemen,

Your music sounds great, but more addictive than Zeppelin!!!!I openly admit that I have been listening to Zeppelin for almost 4 decades since I was 9 years old and I still have not found any band that can capture my attention as these men and their music have. I wish you the best, but you IMHO cannot top the Mighty Zep. I hope you reach great status and as I stated I like the music, but you are dealing with a NON WAVERING Zep fan here. I love music and I respect a lot of bands and singers,but my musical heart belongs to LZ.

I truly hope that you come close to having fans that love and respect your music as I do theirs.

Gentlemen,

Your music sounds great, but more addictive than Zeppelin!!!!I openly admit that I have been listening to Zeppelin for almost 4 decades since I was 9 years old and I still have not found any band that can capture my attention as these men and their music have. I wish you the best, but you IMHO cannot top the Mighty Zep. I hope you reach great status and as I stated I like the music, but you are dealing with a NON WAVERING Zep fan here. I love music and I respect a lot of bands and singers,but my musical heart belongs to LZ.

I truly hope that you come close to having fans that love and respect your music as I do theirs.

I like the guy on the end with the Nigel Tufnel shirt on, the guy in the middle with the photoshopped tats, and the "I'm bored, and a little jaded" attitude of the dude on the other end. B)

On looks alone it's a fresh new musical act.

I like the guy on the end with the Nigel Tufnel shirt on, the guy in the middle with the photoshopped tats, and the "I'm bored, and a little jaded" attitude of the dude on the other end. B)

On looks alone it's a fresh new musical act.

Hello Hickory Man!

I didn't pay attention to their looks. I just listened to the music and they are good, but more addictive than Zeppelin...With Zeppelin, we had the MUSIC and it didn't hurt that they in each of their own way were as hot as it gets!! I just don't think another band like them will come along in my lifetime. So far- 4 decades later and it is still their music that I compare all of the rest to. They made it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to come along and take their place....

Yeah... I can imagine :rollseyes:

This reminds me of the original hype around Wolfmother the band Stonefree. (I'm 90% sure on the name) Anyway, I remember seeing an ad billing Stonefree as "The bastard child of Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin"....... Yeah, they may have been influenced by bands like Led Zeppelin; but there are other bands (i.e. The White Stripes, among others) who have won loyalty of Led Zeppelin fans because of their sound. Not because a big record company could carpet bomb internet forums of other bands in an attempt to win fans based on hype, rather then music.

As for the music itself; it's alright. I would say Wolfmother is slightly better, but that's based on one Wolfmother album I borrowed from a friend and the few samples Blackbow have.

Anyone else notice the "stay frosty" at the bottom? :lol:

Archived