Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zosodude13

Did Robert drop the f-bomb?

In the Danemark tv show I think its in How Many More Times...anyway at one point I hear him say 'Fuck you bitch'. Anyone else hears it?

on Hots I am of the opinion that he says fLuck.

It does sound like that, doesn't it :lol:

About 4 seconds in on Friends you can hear Robert say "fuck...".

That's Jimmy.

In the Danemark tv show I think its in How Many More Times...anyway at one point I hear him say 'Fuck you bitch'. Anyone else hears it?

:huh: Wow, no, I hadn't noticed...if he does :lol: I'm gonna go look/listen for it :huh:

That's Jimmy.

Oh, I always thought it sounded rather like Robert. Thanks for the comfirmation, I knew SOMEONE said fuck, though. :lol:

Okay, I watched the 'How Many More Times' from the Danmarks Radio show--if you're talking about 30:24, I don't hear any curse words...sounds like he says "yes, you do it." Something like that. Anyways, if you guys want to talk about live performances, I hear Plant sing "I wanna give you every (f-word) of my love" in 'Whole Lotta Love' on the January 9, 1970 Royal Albert Hall performance at 1:24:30. Some people say he says "foot," which relatively would make sense, but I'm tellin' ya, it's the f-word in this case.

Listen closely to Kashmir, too. It sounds like he says "fuck" right before he goes into "When I want...when I'm on my way" but I'm not sure that's what he said.

Okay, I watched the 'How Many More Times' from the Danmarks Radio show--if you're talking about 30:24, I don't hear any curse words...sounds like he says "yes, you do it." Something like that. Anyways, if you guys want to talk about live performances, I hear Plant sing "I wanna give you every (f-word) of my love" in 'Whole Lotta Love' on the January 9, 1970 Royal Albert Hall performance at 1:24:30. Some people say he says "foot," which relatively would make sense, but I'm tellin' ya, it's the f-word in this case.

Hm, I heard "every quart of my love…"

*shrugs*

Hm, I heard "every quart of my love…"

*shrugs*

Wow, that'd be more inappropriate, I think :lol:. But uh yeah, he says the f-word there...99% sure :D

Listen closely to Kashmir, too. It sounds like he says "fuck" right before he goes into "When I want...when I'm on my way" but I'm not sure that's what he said.

I"m listening to Kashmir now and I'm gonna listen for that.

What about Communication Breakdown? "...feel your lovin' touch" (or is it ...lovin' cunt?)

It is lovin' touch.

And for the record, I think he said feck. The difference is the letter U.

hmmm im gonna check that out now....

*checks dvd*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe he says it.. maybe he doesnt.... its hard to tell.

I can't believe there is a discussion about whether a rock singer swore? And how funny is that guy above who is like "I'm not allowed to cuss but they said the d-word"

I didn't know damn was a swear word?

:lol::lol:

I think its quite good though that they didnt feel the need to swear loads in their songs. I dont know why but i just think its quite nice!

I had a boot of a 1971 show in Osaka. Bonzo wandered off and nobody knew where he was.

While Jimmy was strumming his acoustic waiting to start Tangerine, Robert asked the crowd to

yell "BONZO!" on the count of three. After that someone said something he didn't like so he

responded with a "Fuck you mate! Where is he?". Always made me chuckle. Wish I still had it.

Well fuck, it all sounds fine to me. :lol:

Yeah, Robert says suck too. :P

And in most interviews he isn't all squeaky clean.

Jimmy says fuck in Friends.

Robert says fuck in Hots On For Nowhere.

And Robert commonly says Suck It, NOT Fuck It. <<< That just made me laugh.

Robert says fuck all the time. :huh:

Well, not ALL the time, but I mean he often says it on stage and elsewhere. Doesn't seem like a huge deal!

Robert says fuck all the time. :huh:

Well, not ALL the time, but I mean he often says it on stage and elsewhere. Doesn't seem like a huge deal!

True enough. Heard it many times and no, it's not a fucking big deal at all

<_<

I had a boot of a 1971 show in Osaka. Bonzo wandered off and nobody knew where he was.

While Jimmy was strumming his acoustic waiting to start Tangerine, Robert asked the crowd to

yell "BONZO!" on the count of three. After that someone said something he didn't like so he

responded with a "Fuck you mate! Where is he?". Always made me chuckle. Wish I still had it.

Robert and Bonzo had gotten in a fight. Robert still owed Bonzo 70 quid or something. Bonzo gave Robert a fat lip and Robert returned to the stage and Bonzo threw hissy fits the entire night.

Robert and Bonzo had gotten in a fight. Robert still owed Bonzo 70 quid or something. Bonzo gave Robert a fat lip and Robert returned to the stage and Bonzo threw hissy fits the entire night.

It was a fight over petrol money from several years before (I think it was even less than the 70 quid mentioned).

It's so funny to me that I could listen to these songs as many times as I have (I've listened quite a bit over the years!!) and never heard some of these things. I finally heard the f-word in Friends ... thanks! Now whenever I hear it, I chuckle!! :lol: