Jimmy in 'Guitar Aficionado'

ms_zeppelin94

Saw this in a store recently and really liked the photos, but considering it's called "GUITAR Aficionado" you expect there to be a focus on music. Instead, it's literally about his changing style of dress throughout the years (that's the impression I got skimming through) and not about his evolving musical style, what new things he's working on, etc. So it is interesting, just the subject matter is not musically substantive.

Saw this in a store recently and really liked the photos, but considering it's called "GUITAR Aficionado" you expect there to be a focus on music. Instead, it's literally about his changing style of dress throughout the years (that's the impression I got skimming through) and not about his evolving musical style, what new things he's working on, etc. So it is interesting, just the subject matter is not musically substantive.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed, but It's ok. It's kinda funny how the writer of that article talked about Jimmy's wardrobe still affecting fashion..

I'm like "what planet are you on?" :huh:

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed, but It's ok. It's kinda funny how the writer of that article talked about Jimmy's wardrobe still affecting fashion..

I'm like "what planet are you on?" :huh:

Guess the writer is one of the Pagette brigade on our board. :icecream:

And that's where the dark knight title comes from. :lol:

Archived