Forum update

sam_webmaster

Did the board just change color to a white and blue background? I like it better at least on my monitor, it's easier to read.

Yeah, that happened to me too, but now I'm wondering how do you go back to the original skin? I clicked on the IP. Board Lo-Fi skin, but when I changed back, the original skin wasn't there. It's blue/white now.

• Administrators

Yeah, that happened to me too, but now I'm wondering how do you go back to the original skin? I clicked on the IP. Board Lo-Fi skin, but when I changed back, the original skin wasn't there. It's blue/white now.

You're not seeing "LZ1" skin in the choices? (The original skin)

Same here, I don't mind though, I think I like this better . (XP and FF) I see the "view new content" page is squared away, that was the only thing that was bugging me. Thanks for all the work Admin.

We have messenger that doesn't clog your inbox? Sweet!

It's still black for me Nine.

*edit* Nevermind. I see it still fills your quota. But I love the new format!

I've also noticed that when you get a PM notification in your email you can read the message without having to log into the site to read it.thumbsup.gif

The only thing I'm having trouble with is putting a picture in my signature, I got one onto a post with no problem but when I try and put it in my signature it tells me it's to big a picture. Besides that the new thing is actually working a lot better for me.

Thanks for changing!

The only thing I'm having trouble with is putting a picture in my signature, I got one onto a post with no problem but when I try and put it in my signature it tells me it's to big a picture. Besides that the new thing is actually working a lot better for me.

Thanks for changing!

If it's telling you the picture is too big, you need to re-size the image or find a smaller one. Sam might have instituted signature limits.

Thanks for changing!

Thats the same thing for me, its just I want to remove one of the pictures/gifs, but it won't let me :( So for now, i'm stuck with a signatire that has that stupid "This photo has been removed" thing <_<

Sam must not have...I am not usually bothered by big sig files but I just noticed someone has a 1200x800 file...quite obnoxious.

Obnoxious is right. If your signature takes up the space that 2-3 posts would take, it's too big. I don't think mine is too big. At least I hope not. unsure.gif

Obnoxious is right. If your signature takes up the space that 2-3 posts would take, it's too big. I don't think mine is too big. At least I hope not. unsure.gif

Nope! Yours and mine are almost the same, about 350x125 which is within the guidelines. We're good girls :lol:

Thanks for changing!

BLD, make sure you're using a jpg or a gif and not a bmp file! Also, if it's aprox. the size I said below above now :slapface: that mine and Electrophiles is you shouldn't have a prob. Anything much taller than 125 - 150 starts taking up a lot of vertical space

Sigs about the size of yours and Elizabeth's are fine, and can be fun to look at. Anything larger is indeed obnoxious, as you're constantly having to scroll past it, over and over and over . . . :wacko:

Never mind the gargantuan picture sigs, what about the ten-stanza poems...

I hope mine isn't too big, I've often considered downsizing it or scrapping it all together.

Archived