Do you Sleep in the Buff ? ? ?

The Rover

Do you Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?

• I am Male, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Female, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Male - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff
    • I am Female - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff

Do you regularly sleep in the "buff" ? ? ?

Posh Spice reveals that she does.....

Victoria Beckham has revealed she shuns nightwear so she can feel her soccer star husband David's athletic physique next to her body in a new interview in Elle magazine.

Victoria - who has three sons, eight-year-old Brooklyn, five-year-old Romeo and two-year-old Cruz, with David - said: "I sleep naked. I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night!"

Shoot I sleep in the buff just because clothing gets in the way.

Like those jammies that are knee length.....all they do is crawl up your bod and you wind up fighting with it all night.

And since i sleep alone... :(:D well, I just like the feeling of the soft sheets on my skin.

My last loves skin was great, but after he GOT to sleep....oh man....snore city.

Stealing covers, stealing bedwidth!!!! :hysterical:

Shoot I sleep in the buff just because clothing gets in the way.

Like those jammies that are knee length.....all they do is crawl up your bod and you wind up fighting with it all night.

And since i sleep alone... :(:D well, I just like the feeling of the soft sheets on my skin.

I sleep naked almost all of the time.

sex023.gif

I always go to bed with a t-shirt, a nightshirt, and loose fitting cotton exercise shorts on. (I can't believe that when I was in HS, ans even before HS, that I actually slept with BVD's on. I would never recommend that kind of tightness whilst sleeping all night !!) When the weather turns cooler, I also put on pajama pants. If it gets really freezing outside, I may wear gloves and a skull cap. The reason is... I do not like the heat too high. It's healthier to breathe fresh cool air, than the hot air of the heating system. So, I let it get cool, and just get under the covers and the comforter.

I know most of your bodyheat escapes from the top of your head, but I laugh when I see the old photos of people with bed hats on !!! Hahaha....do people still wear those ?

I think I just answered that, while you were entering your post Joelmon.. :)

Just never make the mistake of falling asleep nekkid while you're outside. Trust me.

Better advice: If you're gonna have drunk sex on the beach, make sure she doesn't run off with your clothes once you pass out, leaving you helpless in the morning to the sight of gawking old women walking by.

Whatcha know about them white shorts?

Archived