Do you Sleep in the Buff ? ? ?

The Rover

Do you Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?

• I am Male, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Female, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Male - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff
    • I am Female - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff

Our house caught on fire when I was asleep when I was 18. I still lived at home, and my sister and her friend dropped a feather pillow on a lit candle when they were sneaking out to hang with boys...

I am blind without my contacts, and (at the time) I didn't sleep in them. I remember being so scared to try to grab anything when I was getting out of the house that even though I crawled past my glasses, I didn't stop to grab them. I also ran out of the house and across the driveway to call 911 without shoes. Our driveway and the neighbor's driveway was gravel. :wacko: I didn't have shoes, glasses (or proper underwear...) and I ran to the neighbor's to call 911. :lol: Next time, I'll grab some shoes, glasses and proper underthings. The fire was in the room farthest away from mine, I'm sure I would have been fine--considering my bedroom was the only one without any smoke damage... :lol:

If there was ever a fire while I was asleep, I'd probably just die.

When I was 12, my then-18-year-old sister was still living at home and had just had a baby. Well, she put a baby bottle in a pot of water to warm it but then went back to bed. So, all the water boiled out, the bottle melted, the house filled up with thick grey smoke, and the smoke detector was going off like crazy.

I slept right through it all.

I did regularly sleep naked during the summer as there were around 30 degrees C in the house and I can't stand air-conditioning.

But it can be embarrassing when you pull the curtains in the morning, half-asleep still, only to meet the gaze of your neighbours :)

Uh, you really cannot sleep in the buff, being a 16 year old in a traditional family,

also not to mention that I share the room with my 9 year old brother, so no way in hell.

But when I'm older :shifty:

No... go ahead and sleep in the buff if you like.....

Your brother can get therapy .. later!! :)

You could probably do this, if you were in France.. :ph34r:

I used to sleep in the nude every night. I couldn't stand to have anything on or I couldn't get to sleep. But now I have teenage boys in the house and I have had to train myself to sleep in nighties. It sucks. :(

I live with my parents, so...not so much. It only gets really hot here for a month or so in August, and it's nothing a tank top and shorts won't take care of, so I don't really have much of a need for it. Now, if I were living in my own house in, say, Arizona or Florida - yeah, then I could definitely see sleeping in the buff.

• 1 month later...
I usually sleep in the bed, although I have been known to occasionally doze off in a comfy chair. B)

The Comfy Chair? What about the soft cushions? Confess, woman! Confess! CONFESS!

On the topic at hand, well, only on occasion, usually after I've taken a shower at night - easier drying that way. I usually wear only briefs ("tighty-whities") to bed; yes, clothes do just get in the way. My father has never been able to understand how I could sleep under a wool blanket with no shirt.

Archived