Do you Sleep in the Buff ? ? ?

The Rover

Do you Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Regularly Sleep in the Buff ? ?

• I am Male, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Female, and Yes, I regularly sleep in the Buff
    • I am Male - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff
    • I am Female - No, I do not regularly sleep in the buff

I'd like to, but occasionally I suffer from a severe case of Pruritus Ani....otherwise known as itchy butt. It's more sanitary to itch your butt with underwear...and once you're leaning towards 50, you can't trust a fart anyways.

I'd like to, but occasionally I suffer from a severe case of Pruritus Ani....otherwise known as itchy butt. It's more sanitary to itch your butt with underwear...and once you're leaning towards 50, you can't trust a fart anyways.

Works Wonders

517V3RSBTYL_SS384_.jpg

You should always keep some moist towelettes handy on the side table. :D

edited for spelling

^that's what I thought, Mona. Then I tried it, and I LOVED it

But I didn't do it when I lived at home. :lol:

Well, maybe someday I will. But I'm not a person that really likes nudity or even partial nudity. The only way I am able to sleep without pants is because I have the blankets covering them. Maybe someday I'll get over it, but if I do, it will DEFINATLY be when I have my own place. Absolutely not doing that while I'm still at home.

Sleep in the buff?..

what about.. Fly In The Buff? :blink:

German travel agency to offer nudist flight

FRANKFURT (Reuters) — German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from an eastern German travel firm. Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de said it would start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing $735.

"It's expensive, I know," managing director Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's because the plane's very small. There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."

The 55 passengers will have to remain clothed until they board, and dress before disembarking, said Hess. The crew will remain clothed throughout the flight for safety reasons.

"I wish I could say we thought of it ourselves but the idea came from a customer," Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's an unusual gap in the market."

*source*

s-NAKED-FLIGHT-large.jpg

Archived